Im sorry Ashton

Abby's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes as I laid comfortably in Calum's bed. I always loved Calum's bed when I was younger, whenever we had sleepovers I would always hog Calum's bed and whenever the boys begged for them to have it I would lock the door and never leave the room till morning. I always loved Calum's room. The room was filled with a nice vanilla scent with a hint of cologne. The walls were a cream color and the bed was black with fluffy soft cream colored blankets.

The bed was supper comfy and it felt like you were sleeping on soft foam. Since I was a mess last night, Calum let me sleep in his bed while he slept in the guess room. Even though he offered to hold me if I ever cried that night, I just told him I wanted to be alone. I didn't want to be in love with a guy, dating a guy, and then running away and being in another guys arms. It just wasn't right.

Calum's company was always the best, aside from Michaels of course. They were always so sweet to me whenever I felt like having best friend time with them. It was rare though since me and Luke are like glued best friends. We hardly did anything without each other. I guess that's why we feel so empty when one of us is away. We are so use to each other's touch and attention that when we don't get it, we feel confused.

I am confused now still. But I am going to break up with Ashton. And yes it was my choice, not Calum's, not Michael's, not Luke's, but mine. Me and Ashton aren't meant to be together, I can just feel it. He was always the flirt who got every girl he's ever wanted. It's not like I'm special to him. And plus, it all starts to make since. I feel like Ashton only wanted to be with me to either make Luke jealous, or confess that he likes me.

I remember how Ashton would pull a move on me to see if Luke would burst into flames or not. Ashton doesn't like me, he just think he does. But I know he doesn't. He only likes what he sees on the outside. Thats what sucks though.

I sighed as I sat up, gripping a fistful of my hair lightly as I looked down at the messy sheets. I stared at the hills I created since I move around a lot and I smiled to myself before pulling the fluffy blanket closer to me. It's so soft and cuddly like a bunny.

I closed my eyes and smiled before I decided to go and say hi to Calum downstairs. Plus me and Calum never have alone time. One of the boys is always with him anyways. I tossed the soft warm blankets off of my body and I slide of his bed and made my way to his bathroom that connected to his room.

I walked in, staring at my reflection to see myself in Calum's blue and white plaid boxers and his grey jumper. I ran my hand through my hair roughly, causing it to be messy and frizzy. My brown hair is thick and long so it was always fun to mess with. I stared at my green orbs to see them a little puffy and red from last night.

I quickly washed my face, cleaning the remains of my mascara stains on my upper cheeks. I dried my hands and made my way towards the door. I flung the door open, getting a woof of the wonderful smell of breakfast. I smiled before walking down the small flight of wooden stairs and I hopped off the last step before sighing deeply. I looked around, trying to spot a mop of black hair.

As my eyes scanned his living room, I see Calum walking over to the sink, putting in a white bowl, letting the water splash on it. Calum obviously didn't see me because he never looked past his shoulder. I smirked to myself before walking over to him, debating on wether to scare him or just give him a bone crushing hug. Hmmm probably a hug. A hug sounds nice.

I smiled as i quietly walked on the dark brown wooden floor, sneaking my way towards Calum. He walked back towards the stove and he started to flip some pancakes as he looked deep in thought. His jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were narrow as he flipped a pancake over, making it sizzle.