Struggles and breakfast

The sun shined through my cream colored curtains and it kissed my eyelids. The world was now telling me to wake up due to the sun shining and the birds chirping.

I wanted to sleep in honestly, but then again I didn't want to because I was having a hard time breathing. Why was I struggling with air? Why can't I just breath normally?!

Hmmm, maybe I should just open my eyes. I fluttered my eyes open, blinking a couple times to adjust the light from the sun. I moved my arm upwards to rub my eyes but it was caught in something soft. My eyes shot downward, only to see Luke's long arm wrapped around mine and my waist.

'Are you kidding me' I said in my head. I made a noise as I struggled to get my arm out of his grasp which took a whole minute. Is this what I have to do to rub my eyes?

I rubbed my right eye as I glared out of my left one. Then, suddenly I felt a warm breath fanning my cheek as I lifted my head up. My eyes shot straight at Luke, who's face was only 2 inches from mine.

My eyes widened and I moved my face away a bit, just far enough where I can breath my own air and not his. No wonder why I can hardly breath, first of all Luke's arm is suffocating my stomach and second, his breath is fanning my own.

"Ugh Luke." I groaned in my morning voice as I began to push his chest with one hand. My hands were tiny compared to his large chest. I kept hitting his chest but he wouldn't budge.

"Great." I mumbled as I turned my neck to the right and I turned my whole body around. That's strange, I went to bed with my back facing him and I now I wake up with my chest facing his.

Oh well. I started to crawl off my bed but I stopped moving once something was holding me back. I looked down at my waist to see Luke's muscular arm locked around it. I started to move forward but each time I did, I couldn't get out of my spot. It was like I'm strapped to a large rubber band and if I reached my furthest point, I can't go any further.

"Are you kidding me." I mumbled as I began struggling to get out of his grasp, but he WOULD NOT LET GO. I even bit his arm a couple times but he still didn't move. Dang he was a heavy sleeper. "Come on!!" I groaned quietly as I started pushing his arm off.

Finally his arm gave in, causing me to loose my balance and fall straight to the ground on my face. "Owwww." I groaned as I held my head with my hand. I slowly got up and I did my morning routine, my hair, my face, my teeth, and lastly, my clothes.

I put on a maroon jumper(it's like a sweatshirt) along with black leggings and maroon socks. It was really cold in this house even though it was hot outside. So I guess it's a win win but I get cold easily. I wrapped my arms around my stomach before slipping on white fuzzy slippers and dragging myself to the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast for Luke since I was use to doing that every time I spent the night at his house. Plus whenever I do, he usually does what I ask by saying "well you did cook me breakfast, so I guess I'll do it."

I grabbed out pancake mix, sausages, eggs, and toast. I started to make everything all at once since I was starving too. I started to eat pieces of the pancakes while I flipped the others.

I suddenly heard footsteps being dragged on the wooden floor behind me. I turned around, only to see Luke scratching his messy blonde hair while he yawned quietly. "Morning sleepy head." I said as I turned around and flipped a pancake. "Morning Ab." He mumbled.

I was expecting Luke to grab a chair and flop down like usual but he kept walking towards me. "What?" I asked as he kept dragging his feet across the floor. He smacked his mouth a couple times making a noise as if he's chewing gum with his mouth open. I could tell he was hungry.

"Morning hug?" He asked as his arms were wide open. "No Luke sit down." I giggled as I mixed salt with the eggs. "Please?" He begged as he took a step closer.

"No."

"Please."

"Not this again."

"PLEASSE."

"Ugh fine come here." I groaned as I put the spatula down and I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. "Thank you for breakfast Abby." He smiled as he grabbed a piece of toast after we both pealed apart. I smacked his hand before he could plop it in his mouth. "Nu uh, sit down and wait first." I said with a grin on my face.

"So bossy." He said as he threw it back on the plate and smirked as he walked to his chair.