A hidden fight

Luke's POV

I rolled my eyes madly as I heard Ashton's footsteps follow mine. I didn't like Ashton at the moment right now. How dare he touches Abby like that. That's just wrong, especially since they just started dating. I huffed as I opened up my drawer to my swim trunks, grabbing a random pair before carelessly walking away from Ashton.

I didn't even want to breath the same air as him I was so mad. "You don't have to be so mad my god." Ashton chuckled, clearly amused at my reaction. "Whatever." I said through gritted teeth.

"Hey, she's my girlfriend so I-"

"Oh yeah? So what? So you can smack her bum whenever you want? What so you can kiss her whenever you want?! Ok look she's not your doll where all you do is whatever you want to do to her. She's a human too Ashton. Treat her with damn respect alright?" I said madly as I looked into his dark hazel eyes.

"Listen Luke, she's my girlfriend and I'm sick of you acting so damn protective. She's not yours so deal with it. That's your loss. Alright, you had your chances to protect her and boss her around. Look who's the one treating her like a doll now." Ashton said, eyeing me up and down madly.

"Her father wanted me to protect her so I am! Sorry that I care for her more then you ever will!" I bit back, shoving myself in his face. Ashton madly raised his hand and slapped me across the face. "You take that back Hemmings before I do the same thing to Abby." Ashton spat. My eyes widen as I held my burning cheek. He did not just say that.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed before wrapping my hands around his neck, locking my fingers into his skin. I madly pressed him into a wall and started to strangle him. "If you ever slap her that will be the end of you Ashton!" I yelled as I crushed him further into the wall. "What she's my girl isn't she?" Ashton spat. "She may be your girlfriend but not your property!" I growled.

"Stop telling me what to do! You don't own me!" Ashton yelled before shoving me off. "Nor do you own Abby!" I screamed. "THE HELL I DO!" Ashton said as he shoved me. I stumbled back a bit before madly socking him in the face. "I swear to god Ashton I will kick your bum if I hear that you ever hurt Abby." I hissed.

"Who do you think I am? What do you think I just go around hitting girls?!" Ashton said, holding his face. "Seems to me you do by the way you loose your temper." I spat. Ashton madly locked eyes with me as our breathing increased.

"Says the one talking." Ashton spat, saliva coming out of his mouth.

My eyes widen as I looked at Ashton. I just realized everything I just did. I just punched my best friend. "I'm more worried about you Luke. If you treat me like this I wonder how you treat Abby whenever you two are alone and your mad. I wonder how you let all your anger out. I'm pretty sure you let it out on her but in the end you force her not to tell anyone." Ashton said.

"I do not!" I screamed. "I would never hurt her!" I said, shaking my head as tears pooled in my eyes. Thank god it was dark in this room since I didn't bother turning on the lights. "Yes you would Luke. I know your anger side. I know there's a monster in you." Ashton spat. "No. There's not." My voice cracked as I shook my head. "Her father should of told me to watch out for her, your worse then I will ever be." Ashton said.

"That's not true!" I choked out. "Face it Luke, your weak." Ashton spat. "Ashton stop, this isn't you." I begged. "And when are you gonna face the truth that Abby is mine?" Ashton growled. "Ashton just stop." I whined.

"HUH? WHEN ARE YOU?" Ashton yelled, stepping closer. "And when are you going to admit that you like her?! Yeah that's right. I know your little games! I know you like Abby." Ashton said, madly pointing at me. "You think I'll let Abby go? Huh? Well you thought wrong. Don't be surprised if she invites you to our wedding." Ashton hissed. "Ashton stop!" I screamed.