Boys will be boys

Luke's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes as Ashton and Calum continued to make fun of me and laugh.

"I don't like her alright?" I hissed as I looked away.

"Yeah ok." Calum laughed, causing Ashton to follow along. I rolled my eyes again, getting mad. Why won't they just leave me alone.

"So, if you 'don't ' like her, then would you mind if I maybe... Asked her out?" Ashton asked as he sat up. I raised an eyebrow as I looked over at him and bit my inner cheek.

"You into her?" I asked. "Yeah, she's really pretty and she's funny. I love that girl. I've always wanted to ask her on a date." Ashton said. To be honest, I had this weird feeling in my stomach.

Was it jealously? If it was, I couldn't show it at all or the boys would catch me red handed.

"Ummm I guess?" I said more like a question. Ashton smirked as he raised an eyebrow. I couldn't tell if he was serious or if he wanted to catch me by making me jealous.

"Hey I wanted to ask her out!" Calum whined as he smacked Ashton's muscular arm. "Oh shush, you're too much of a chicken." Ashton said as he looked up at Calum.

"Shut up Ash, you know I like her." Calum said, causing my face to turn red. I was now getting mad.

My friends like her and they now tell me?! Why haven't they told me months before? And why am I so jealous? It's not like I like her or anything.

"So it's totally cool if I just start flirting with her right now?" Ashton said as he looked back at me, ignoring a whiny Calum.

I gave him a look after I stared at Abby for a while. "Unless you like her, it's totally cool." Ashton said, waving his hand. "Ash, I don't like her. Go ahead and do what you want,I wouldn't care." I said. I felt like I was lying. Was I? Ugh I'm so confusing.

"Alright." Ashton said after studying me for a while. "Well let's go swimming, we told Abby we would anyways." Ashton said as he got up and he took off his hat and his shirt. Calum nodded as he got up and he took his off too.

"Come on man, stop drooling over Abby." Ashton laughed as he slapped my arm, catching me red handed staring at Abby who was laughing next to a guy.

This guy was attractive. Not to sound weird or anything but he was better looking then the three of us. And he was flirting with Abby, my Abby. Wait what?

"Hey Ash, let's go jump on Abby." I said as I took off my shirt, coming up with a plan. "Alright." Ashton smirked as he glanced over at her. "Calum you go to the right , Ashton and I will take the left." I said as I pointed to the right side of the large pool.

"Got it." Calum nodded before jogging over to the right.

Oh... This will be great.
_________________
_________

Abby's P.O.V
Once I got in the pool I made friends easily. And then this really attractive guy named Jake started talking to me which I thought was really awesome. He started to make me laugh and call me beautiful.

I started to really like this guy. "Oh my gosh, I remember this one time-" I gasped once I saw Calum diving straight at me and I closed my eyes as the water hit my face. Then Calum grabbed my waist from underwater and pulled me down.

I screamed underwater once I felt 6 arms wrap around my bare skin. I opened my eyes, not caring about them stinging. I saw Ashton, Luke, and Calum all wrapping their legs around me.

I struggled as I tried to get out of their grip since I couldn't breath. "GET OFF!" I said underwater. I bit someone's arm and I swam up to the surface and gasped for air.

Once I took a gasp of air, everyone around me was shocked. Some were laughing while others asked if I was ok. Then Ashton, Luke, and Calum all gasped for air and started laughing once I gave them the death stare.

"UGH I HATE YOU GUYS!" I yelled as I splashed them. I didn't mean what I said but they knew why I said it.

Calum splashed me , causing me to gasp. "Calum." I growled as I splashed him back. Then all of a sudden me and Calum laughed while we had a splash war.

"SPLASH WAR!" Ashton yelled loudly. Oh god, this can't be good.