Sleepover!

I looked at Luke as he smiled at me. I honestly didn't know why he just stood there but it kinda made me feel uncomfortable.

I felt like I was totally naked. You know that feeling where you walk into a classroom late on time and everyone just gawks at you , yeah that's how I feel right now. It's not that I don't like it, it's just, I feel uncomfortable.

I just gave him this look like 'turn around please.' "Oh." Luke chuckled as he scratched his head before walking away from me. I rolled my eyes as a smirk formed on my lips and I put his leather jacket on.

A nice scent filled my nose as I wore it. It smelled like really nice cologne. Wow, this jacket is really warm. I smiled as I shoved my hands in the pockets and I walked towards him.

"Hungry?" I asked as I saw him looking in the cubbards. "Starved." Luke said as his eyes scanned the food we had.

"Me too, I didn't eat anything at the house we were at." I said as I stood right next to him. "I know, and there was pizza and everything, how could I be so stupid enough to not grab any." Luke chuckled.

I started to laugh as I reached my arm towards the food. "How about..... Canned pineapples?" I asked as I grabbed a can. "Nah, I want pizza." Luke said before grabbing the can from my hand and placing it back on the shelf.

"Well we don't have pizza silly." I said as I grabbed the can again. "But I want pizza." Luke whined. "Luke, we will eat what we have here, I don't want it to go rotten." I said. "Cans don't go rotten." Luke laughed as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I laughed as I walked away with the can.

"Abby stop eating healthy and eat junk food with me." Luke groaned. "Luke this isn't really heathy it's canned." I chuckled as I walked towards a drawer.

"Come on let's pig out and have a sleep over!" Luke cheered as he closed the cabnet. "We live together, we have sleepovers every night." I smirked as I grabbed the can opener.

"But I want a real one, were we build forts and watch Netflix and eat popcorn and pizza and candy!" Luke said, getting more and more excited.

"That would be fun, how about we invite the boys since we completely ditched them today." I said as I got it open.

"Why the boys? Why can't it just be us?" Luke asked as he walked over to me. "Because Luke, it was rude that we just left the party and plus, they are our friends, we haven't seen them in a while. It will be fun, plus I promise you that we can have a sleep over soon, just the two of us." I said as I dumped some of the pineapple in a bowl.

"Alright fine." Luke huffed. "Why are you making it such a big deal?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"I'm not Abby forget it, I'm going to call them." Luke said as he walked away.

Luke's P.O.V

I gotta admit, I was jealous when Abby wanted the guys over. Doesn't she know that Ashton was going to hit on her and totally ask her out!

I didn't want that to happen! Abby is my best friend, not Ashton's. And plus now Calum likes her? They both like her and now she wants me to invite them?

What if they flirt with her the whole time. This was suppose to be our sleepover. It was me and Abby's thing on having forts and watching Netflix while eating those things I brought up.

And now we're inviting the guys? But why should I care? Abby is just my friend. Not like I like her or anything.

I phoned the guys, telling them to come over for a sleepover and Calum and Ashton were more than happy. And also, I forgot, Michael came back from vacation and he over heard me on the phone so he begged me to come. And before I could even answer, he already invited himself.

Great, 3 guys are coming over to our house. This will be a LOT of cleaning. I know these guys too well since I grew up with them. And so does Abby. We all grew up together.

Abby's P.O.V

I smiled as I got all my money that I needed since I knew we would probably walk to the store to buy goodies.

I heard a bunch of knocks on the door which startled me for a second. "Abby! Luke open the door! Stop kissing and stuff!" They all said as I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

"Abbyyyyyy"

"Luuuke!"

"Open up!"

"Hurry!"

I opened the door, revealing all of the guys. "Hi bo-" before I could finish all the guys gave me a big tackle group hug.

I gasped as I felt all of their bodies crash on mine. I couldn't even wrap my arms around them all. "Hi guys." I laughed as Calum was hugging my chest, Ashton was hugging my right side, and Michael was hugging my left side.

"Hi Abby! We missed you! Sorry that you left so early at the party!" Calum said.

"Yeah I missed you so much Abby!" Michael said before hugging me tightly again. He picked me up, causing me to gasp and laugh.

"I missed you boys too." I smiled as I looked at Ashton and Calum who were smiling up at me.

Calums eyes trailed inside and his eyes widened. "LUKEEE!" He yelled before running in the house and tackling Luke.

I giggled as Michael let me down and Ashton tackled Luke also.

"LUKEY!" Michael yelled as he jumped on all 3 of them. They all laughed and eventually yelled as they all fell down.

I laughed as I shook my head and I watched them. "You boys are too silly." I giggled as I walked towards them. "Join!" Ashton yelled before tripping me with his ankle and I fell on top of them.

They all groaned as I landed on them and then they started laughing.

"Oh come on guys I'm not that heavy." I laughed. "We're just joking with you." Luke laughed.

I rolled my eyes thinking this will be a long crazy sleepover.