Fine lets cuddle if it makes you shut up

(This picture of Luke gives me feels I can't breathe OMG)

"Luke please leave me alone." I groaned after trying many attempts on smacking him with a pillow. "I'm not bothering you." Luke smirked as he didn't move away from the spot on my bed. "Yes you are!" I said as the pillow was clenched in my hand. "Nope, I'm not touching you or doing anything to you am I?" He questioned as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Ughhhh but you're in my room!" I said. "Soooo?" His voice trailed. "So! Get out." I begged/ yelled. "Hmmmm, nah." He said before he turned around and he laid on his stomach. Ugh he is only wearing boxers.... Ewwww.

Yeah I have to admit Luke is very attractive, but he's nothing more than a best friend to me. He's like my older brother that I never had. "Luke get your gross boxers off my bed." I said.

"Oh. You don't like them on your bed do you?" He smirked. "Nope." I said as I rested my hands on my hips. "Ok." Luke said as he sat up and he pulled the covers over his waist, causing me to tilt my head.

Suddenly I see Luke's hands go under the covers and I heard ruffling noises until I see him pull something out and he throws it at me.

I scream as I back away, realizing it was his boxers. Wait... That means ......he's ......naked under the covers.. On my bed. OH GOD EWWW.

"LUKE HEMMINGS!" I yelled as I walked over to him while hugging the pillow. "Yes princess?" He teased as he closed his eyes. "Get your bare arse off my bed right now!" I said. "Speaking my language now are we?" Luke grinned as he fluttered his eyes open and he moved his neck a bit so he could look straight at me.

"It sounds more better." I pouted. A soft giggle escaped his lips as he tilted his head back. "Luke please this is so gross." I whined. "The more you whine, the more I will shake my booty on the bed." Luke smirked.

"That's it." I said as I charged at him and I crawled on top of him. "Wha- Abby! - OW!" He yelled as my knee hit his junk. I sat on his stomach as I hit his head with the pillow constantly. "ABBY!" Luke yelled as he covered his face with his arms.

"GET OFF!" I yelled as I kept hitting him. "Ok! Ok!" He said. Luke finally pushed me off him and he crawled off the bed. "Oh gross ew." I groaned as I covered my view with my pillow. "Oh please you love it." Luke smirked as he grabbed his boxers and slipped them on.

"Ew no, and can you please leave." I begged. "No, I just wanted to get my boxers." Luke chuckled before grabbing the covers and crawling on the bed. "Luke- what? -no!" I said as I began to push him.

He laughed before grabbing my arm tightly and pinning me on my bed. "Ow Luke." I groaned as he wrapped his legs around my waist and he locked his big hands around my skinny arms. He sat on my stomach as we breathed heavily.

"I'm going to stay here whether you like it or not. I'm not sleeping alone." Luke said. "Well why didn't we just get a one bedroom then?" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Because you're so picky about house rules." Luke mumbled as he pinched my nose and yanked it.

"LUKE!" I yelled as I kneed him in the stomach and pushed him off. He started laughing as I kicked him away. "Ugh you're a pain in the butt." I breathed.

"You like it babe." Luke smirked. "Don't call me that." I said after I smacked his face with my pillow. "Ow." Luke laughed as he scratched his stomach.

"I'm going to bed, night." I growled as I crawled in bed and I threw the covers over me. "Cuddle?" Luke asked in a high pitched voice after a moment of silence.

"No." I said.

"Cuddle?" He asked in a cute voice.

"No Luke." I snapped.

"Cuddle?" He asked again in this cute voice as if he's from Alvin and the chipmunks.

"No Hemmings ." I hissed.

"Please." He begged. "Ugh if it gets you to shut up then fine." I groaned seconds before he let out a happy cheer. He lifted up the covers and he happily scooted over to me and wrapped his arm awfully tight around my waist.

Ugh screw my life. I rolled my eyes before they widened as Luke squeezed me and he brought me closer to his naked chest and he rested his head on my neck. "Goodnight Abby." Luke smirked before falling asleep. I wanted to smack my head against the wall but I forced myself to fall asleep. And in the end I did.