Escaping and arguments

Abby's P.O.V

I screamed once everyone in the pool started to splash people. But what was worst of all, I wrapped my hands around my face for protection but Luke, Calum, and Ashton were all splashing me at the same time.

I could barely breath and I'm above water. "LUKE!" I yelled as he got a load of water in my eye.

I shoved his head underwater before going in myself and swimming away. Everyone was going crazy and I could barely breath.

I couldn't reach the bottom due to my small height and plus, to my bad luck,  I swam towards the deep end. Lucky me, woo freaking hoo.

Yeah I'm going to drown.

I gasped as bodies crashed into me from left and right. "Hey!" I gasped as I was shoved to the left.

"Ow!" I whined as someone elbowed me in the rib. "Hey stop it!" I winced as I was literally being shoved back and forth, and side to side.

I went underwater to swim away but there was too many legs in the way so I was actually trapped. I went up to gasp for air, only to have someone fall on top of me. I gasped as I was forced down underwater, loosing all my energy.

I'm going to literally die if this person doesn't get off me.

"Get off her man!" I heard above the water. My eyes were closed as I was being shoved around underwater. I kept grabbing each spot of my body each time there was pain there from all the people kicking and elbowing.

Suddenly I felt a large strong hand grab my arm and pull me straight up. I gasped for air and blinked a couple times to get the water out.

I breathed really hard, looking at my surroundings.

"Hey are you ok?" Jake asked as he looked down at me since he was tall.

I shook my head since I didn't want to risk loosing my breath. "Come on I'll get you outa here. Let's go." Jake said as he tightened his grip on my arm and he helped me out of the pool. We both climbed out and we walked away.

Jake grabbed a towel as I held myself and shivered like crazy. "Geez you were getting beat up out there." Jake said as he wrapped his towel around my body.

"Iiiiim coooollllld." I shivered as I chattered my teeth. "Come on lets go inside." He said as he rubbed my arms and he wrapped one around my waist as we walked inside.

Luke's P.O.V

I started laughing as everyone around me was splashing and having a great time. But what I realized was that I couldn't see Abby. I did hear her scream a lot as if someone was drowning her but I couldn't see her since the pool was literally full of people.

After laughing at Ashton as he got shoved into the water by a girl, I scanned the crowd that wasn't in the pool.

I thought maybe she got out since it was crazy. Then my eyes locked on her body once I saw her standing alone, shivering.

I opened my mouth to call her name but I closed it once I saw that same guy who was flirting with her earlier, wrap a towel around her. He even wrapped his arm around her waist and walked her inside the house.

Where they going somewhere? Would she leave me? I shouldn't let Abby just disappear with some random stranger she just met.

I clenched my jaw as I stared at the house. "You ok Luke?" Calum asked as everyone was having fun but me. "Yeah, I'll be back, I need to find Abby." I said as I started to swim through the crowd of people.

I finally got out and I wrapped a towel around my torso before walking inside the house.

Abby's P.O.V

Jake smiled as he led me to a room and he closed the door behind him. "You can sit down." Jake said as he pointed towards the bed. "Ok." I smiled weakly as I sat down. "Sorry about that mess out there." Jake apologized as he closed the blinds before sitting down next to me.

"Oh it's ok, I'm glad you saved me, I would of literally drowned." I said as I looked at my bruised legs.

"Yeah you got beat up out there." Jake said as he looked at my legs. "Poor thing." He said as he reached over and he rested his hand on them.

He smiled at me as he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. "You have such soft beautiful skin." He smiled charmingly as he continued to rub my leg.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Do you wanna kiss me?" Jake smirked. "I don't know, maybe." I said honestly. "Come here, kiss me then." He smirked.

I honestly didn't want to kiss jake. And nor did I want him to be my first kiss. To be honest, I either want my first kiss to be with Ashton or Luke. Wait, did I seriously just say Luke?

Ummmm no I didn't mean Luke. Haha no. He's just a friend, geez Abby get it together.

"Um jake-"

"Abby!"

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing?"

My eyes widened as Luke bursted through the door and instantly gave Jake a death stare.

"I'm Luke." Luke said in a deep voice. He looked really mad for some reason.

"Well Luke what do you want?" Jake asked rather harshly.

"I came here to take Abby." Luke said seriously. "Well dude can you wait!? Can't you see we were about to kiss?" Jake complained.

"KISS?!" Luke yelled at me. I closed my mouth in shock. Oh my god what is happening,