2:00 am

It was horrible listening to Ashton and Luke talk about weird stuff all night long.

Michael and Calum were sound asleep. The only nosies that came from their mouths were soft snores.

I knew Luke and Ashton were doing this to me on purpose and I hated it.

"Cheese balls." Luke giggled, causing Ashton to laugh.

I rolled my eyes as their breath fanned my thighs. "What's so funny about freaking cheese balls." I said. I was beyond pissed at this point.

They knew how badly I wanted to rest in my own bed but they were keeping me up because they knew I wouldn't have a spot comfortable enough to sleep in.

I hate these boys.

"Aww is Abby cranky." Luke said.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Does Abby need a back rub?" Luke said.

"Luuuke." I threatened.

"Aww Abby's getting more mad." Luke said.

I madly grabbed his hair and yanked it backwards, causing him to yelp.

"OWWW!" Luke whined as I smiled to myself and untangled my fingers from his hair.

Luke madly got up, causing Ashton to slide to the left.

"What are you-" I gasped and whined at the same time as Luke crushed me against Ashton.

"Luke!!" I whaled as he was now laying on top of me as I was laying on Ashton.

"Payback." Like grinned.

"Luuuke." I whined.

"Luke I can't breath!" I whined.

"Then tell me you won't sneak out once we pass out." Luke said.

"Ok! I won't!" I lied.

"Good." Luke said before getting off of me. I breathed hard as I was looking at the turned off tv.

Luke smiled and snuggled back onto my lap. Ashton did the same thing but on Luke's head.

Hours have past as I still waited for these 2 loosers to go to bed.

I looked at the clock near the tv that said 2:00 am. I looked down at Ashton and Luke to see them sound asleep just like Michael and Calum.

Oh my god. They are actually sleeping.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY SLEEPING!

I could hear the cheers in my head as a big grin formed on my lips. Soft snores escaped all of the boys lips as I slowly lifted myself up.

Inch by inch I went up slowly and carefully. I finally slipped out of Luke's grasp and then Ashton's. Both of them almost collapsed hard on the couch but my hands quickly caught them.

I slowly rested their heads down before running quietly on my tippy toes.

I smiled widely as I opened my door and I ran to my bed and jumped on it

My stomach smashed against the sheets as my face was burried in them.

I grabbed a handful of my covers with each hand before pulling myself up. Gosh I was so tired. My eyes were burning.

Ah, peace and quiet.

I smiled as I snuggled underneath my covers and I wrapped my arm around my pillow as if I was spooning it.

I slowly fell asleep due to how tired I was.

Now this is why I love sleeping alone, it's nice.... And peaceful.