Craving love

Luke's P.O.V

I smiled as my arm was wrapped around Abby's waist. Yeah her and Ashton are going to be dating, or they probably are since he keeps calling her babe. Ugh he's making me wanna puke. Doesn't he know she's mine? Well I guess it is my fault for denying each time I had a thing for Abby.

Ok to be honest, I really really like her. No I don't like her, I love her. She's so perfect. She's beautiful. Her green eyes are beautiful, her perfect smile can make anyone's day. And her long brown hair just shines each time light goes on it. She's just perfect. And she's perfect for me. To be honest, I don't want Abby to be with Ashton because he's a little rough and he takes things to fast. He usually is the one who argues the most out of the group.

I want Abby. And I should of admitted that I loved her. Because now, I'm afraid it's to late. "Why are you staring at me like that you little poo." Abby giggled as she nudged me with her elbow. I smiled as her skin touched mine. I felt my body tingle inside as she inched closer to mine. Our thighs were touching and my whole stomach let the butterflies loose.

I had a strange feeling inside of me. The only feeling Abby makes me feel. I felt like I wanted to just hold her and kiss her. Ugh stupid hormones. I need to stop staring at her before I accidentally kiss her. I'm sure and positive that Ashton would punch me. And Calum would be jealous. Ugh why does everyone have to like her, oh wait yeah, because she's beautifully perfect.

Lust was filling in my eyes as I stared at her lips before looking in her green eyes. I bit my lip, preventing me from kissing her right now. Her hair was so perfect just now. It was draped over her shoulder, barley touching her thigh. I even caught her getting a glimpse of my lips before she battered her eyes.

I smiled and I started to lean in. I seriously wanted to kiss her right now. Her lips looked tastable.

"Babe come sit in my lap." Ashton whined after they finished their food. I rolled my eyes as I looked away and I leaned back. From the corner of my eye I saw Abby's face. It had a frown on it. Did she want to kiss me?

"Coming ash." Abby said as she got up and crawled over to Ashton. I didn't even want to look at them right now. That's the worse feeling ever. Seeing the one you love, love someone else. And it would be all of my fault for not saying a damn word. I started to regret everything. I even regretted every moment that I never kissed her. I've been wanting to kiss her for so long. And I keep on holding it back.

I didn't even realize tears were forming in my eyes until I felt a big ball in my throat as i swallowed. "Yo mate are you alright?" Calum asked as he crawled over to me and he rested his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. I'm fine." I lied as i whipped my eyes as quick as I could before his face met mine.

I gave him the bestest fake smile ever as I stared at him. "Are you sure mate? We can talk about it? Is it about *mouths*-Abby?" Calum said in a low voice. "No it's nothing really cal." I lied as I shook my head. "Seriously Luke, you don't have to lie to me." Calum said as he flopped right next to me.

"Calum, seriously don't worry." I smiled at him as I tilted my head back a bit. "Alright mate." He smirked before he looked over at Abby and Ashton.

I slowly looked over my shoulder and sniffed as I watched Abby and Ashton. Abby was on Ashton's lap, giggling as they were playing with each other's hands. That should be me. Literally. Abby is my girl, but now.... She was.

Sure I never dated her, but it always felt like we were a couple.

Flashback:

"Luuuke, I don't wanna go, I'm scared." Abby said as she held on to the car door. "Abby, just because it's college doesn't mean you have to be afraid." I laughed as I saw her cling to the door.

"But there's a lot of people." She whined. I laughed at her, knowing she wasn't a fan of people. "Haha come on Abby, let's go." I laughed as I grabbed her arms. "No Luke." She laughed as I tugged her away. "Come on Abby." I giggled.

"Luke noooo." She groaned cutely as I wrapped my hands around each side of her waist before lifting her up. "Let go." I laughed as she didn't let go.

"Luke people are watching." She whined as she hugged the door tighter. "Come on I'll hold your hand." I smiled as I let her go. "Ok." She said like a cute little shy girl. I smiled as she let go of the door and she walked over to me. I smiled at her before lacing my hand in hers. She smiled at me as she squeezed my hand before we started walking off.

"Aww you guys are such a cute couple." A girl said as she walked past us. "Aww thanks!" Abby said right away. The girl smiled before walking away. Abby gasped, wrapping her hand around her mouth. "Oh my god I didn't mean to say that." She giggled nervously. "It's fine, it was cute." I chuckled as I gave her hand a squeeze.

End of flashback.

Abby's P.O.V

I smiled as I was on Ashton's lap, playing with his hands. I was trying to slap his hands but he kept moving them away before I could touch them. "Ashton." I groaned cutely as I tried to grab his hands. He giggled on my neck since his chin was resting on my shoulder. "I'm sorry babe." He giggled before pecking my neck, causing my eyes to go wide. Did he just.... Kiss me?

I felt my skin tingle as I looked at the wall with wide eyes. "What? You act like a ghost just kissed you." Ashton giggled as he looked at me. "Sorry it's just, a guy has never kissed me before." I said in a shaky voice as I looked down at our hands.

I felt Ashton smile as he breathed on my neck and he wrapped his hands around mine. Our hands intertwined and he squeezed my hands. Gosh his hands were huge compared to mine. "Well I'm glad I'll be the first." Ashton smiled. "Even though I only kissed your neck." Ashton giggled as I began to blush.

I giggled along with him and I turned my neck to look in his beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm such a looser." I laughed as I scrunched up my nose. "Yes but your a cute one." Ashton kissed before pecking my nose.

"A beautiful one." I heard Luke quietly mumble. My eyes widen and my head shot up as I looked at him. He was staring at the sheets as his back was facing us but his neck was turned to the right.

"What was that mate?" Ashton asked. "Huh?" Luke said, his chest raising. "You said something." Ashton chuckled. "I did?" Luke asked.

"Umm yup." Ashton giggled. "Oh..." Luke trailed off.

"Alright then." Ashton laughed, me soon following along. "I'm gonna tickle you!" Ashton said before letting go of my hands and quickly wrapping his hands around my waist. "ASHTON NO!" I squealed as he tickled me. "ASSSSHTOON!" I laughed as I squirmed around. I began sliding down, my shirt lifting up durning the process.

My back was now on his crossed legs as the rest of my body was on the bed. "ASHHHH!" I laughed as he kept tickling me. "I CANT BREATH!" I laughed as he continued to tickle me. "TACKLE ABBY!" Michael yelled.

Oh no, not again.