Alone time with Luke

"Yay come on were gonna have soooo much fun!" Luke said in a girly voice as he grabbed a bunch of fluffy soft blankets. He walked past me as I gawked at him while I sat on a stool. He smirked at me as he past by, soon a woof of air greeted my body. "I'm gonna make today an amazing day for us!" Luke smiled as he looked at the blankets that were folded around his muscular arms. He dropped 3 big ones on the floor, holding the 4th one in his hands. He unfolded it by throwing the ends in the air and he slowly set it on the ground. "Were gonna make a fort!" Luke cheered as he crawled on the blanket to stretch out the sides. I smiled at him as I watched him with lust in my eyes.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but I wanted to kiss Luke so badly. He just cheers me up so quickly. "Come on Abby, help me." Luke whined as he grabbed more blankets and unfolded them as he stood on his knees. "I'll wait till it's finished thank you." I grinned before I turned around to grab my drink. As I was drinking from a straw, I heard Luke's footsteps come closer to me.

He huffed before he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up bridal style. "Now now Abby, you always have to be a gentle woman and help me out." He said as he carried me to the blankets. "Luke!" I laughed at his words as my arms flung around his neck. He set me down carefully before our eyes locked. My heart beat increased as his beautiful blue eyes stared deep in my green ones.

"Let's get building!" Luke said before taking his hand off of my waist and he crawled away. Gosh I really wanted to kiss him. But I tried not to show it. I giggled before I crawled over to a couple of chairs and I pulled them back with me. Me and Luke draped the blankets over the chairs and put clips in them so they would stay.

After the whole fort was built, we crawled inside and placed lights all around it to make it glow a bit and then I finished it off by putting pink fluffy pillows inside to make it glow a bit better. It was beautiful inside. The whole thing was made out of blankets. "Wow this looks amazing." Luke said as he crawled in with snacks in his mouth and in his hands.

"Doesn't it?" I said as I looked at our masterpiece. "I feel like a kid again." I said as he sat right next to me. "Only with you." Luke winked at me before he set the food by out feet.

" we got goldfish, crisps, peanut butter, and lots of candy." Luke said as he looked at all of the goodies. "Ooo I want lays." I said before I snatched the bag and wrapped my legs around it. "Hey I want some too!" Luke whined. "No they're mine." I pouted as I felt his hand grab it. "No mine!" He growled as he yanked it from me. "Hey!" I whined as I reached for it but he was quicker.

"Those are mine!" I said as I saw him hug it. "Not anymore." Luke mumbled as his face was smushed against the bag. "THEYRE MINE!" I screamed before I jumped on his back. He let out a laugh as he fell on the ground with me trying to grab the bag. "Give it to me!" I said as I stretched out my arms. "Never!" Luke laughed as he pushed me off. I screamed as I rolled off of him and I hit the ground. I had a playful smirk across my face as our eyes met.

"Your giving those to me." I smirked. "Not a chance." Luke challenged. "You sure about that Blondie?" I questioned. "Oh I'm sure brunettie." Luke teased. "It's on." I grinned before I got up and tackled him.

He laughed as I was sitting on his lap, pinning his forearms down. "Hey!" He groaned as I smirked down at him. I pinned his wrists with one of my hands before I tried to grab the bag. As soon as I tugged it, I felt it being tugged back. "Luke, let go." I hissed as I kept yanking it. "Never!" He laughed as he held it tighter. I groaned before an amazing idea popped in my head.

"You sure?" I smirked. He smiled as he nodded his head. "Hmm." I hummed before I bent down and my lips were hovering over his. His breath hitched as he realized what I was doing. "You sure Luke?" I whispered, my breath fanning his lips. His breathing got heavier as his eyes were focused on my lips. I felt his grip loosen and that's when I snatched it from him. "HEY!" Luke groaned as I crawled off him.