Introductions on Thra

Brooklyn was now sitting down on a rock, wondering what his next move would be. He tried to make sure that the leaf stayed on over his wound. It wasn't too big, but the throbbing made it seem otherwise.

Sil spent most of the rest of the night tracking him down. He used both sights of the tracks left in the earth and sniffing for his scent. It was getting closer to morning, but he soon came upon the strange creature. Up this close, he didn't look like a Gelfling. His clan had been mistaken on what this creature was.

Brooklyn's ears suddenly picked up at the sound of footsteps. "Who's there?" He asked as he stood up to see who or what stepped out of hiding. He knew he had to be ready for the unexpected, as that had been proved with the Garthim attack. He was in a strange place after all.

Chamberlain knew he had heard him. He stepped out. "Greetings, strange creature. Please, not run off. Am friend." Sil greeted, trying to look as friendly as possible. He knew how to play his cards right. As he also looked at the creature's size, he definitely wasn't Gelfling. Plus, he had a beak and horns on his head too. He tried to make out the colors on him. The creature did look kind of reddish in the dark. He had white silver hair on his head and going down his back, and to him, what looked like a dark cloak covering his shoulders and going down his sides. He also had a long tail.

Brooklyn was suspicious at the moment of any creature in this strange place. "Sneaking up on someone could be very dangerous." The gargoyle told the Skeksis. He still kept his wings caped for the moment. He relaxed his stance just a little, but would be ready for a fight if needed, if this new being threatened him in any way.

"Not mean to frighten you." Chamberlain said.

Brooklyn now noticed the strangest creature he had ever seen standing in front of him. A creature with the head of a vulture, and the body of a lizard and some spikes on his back, kind of like a dragon. "What are you exactly?" he asked curiously.

"I am Skeksis, creature."

"I've never heard of any creature called that. You look more like a vulture to me but lack the wings. Your spikes also remind me of a dragon too." Brooklyn said.

"Vulture? Dragon?" Sil questioned. He didn't know to feel insulted or complimented.

"Vultures are meat-eating birds. Dragons are like big, giant lizards that can fly and breathe fire." Brooklyn stated.

Chamberlain nodded. "I not breathe fire, but point seen." he said, looking him up and down. "You are definitely not Gelfling."

"I don't know what that is either. I'm a gargoyle. Who are you?"

"Name is SkekSil, but title is Lord Chamberlain. Skeksis are Lords of Crystal in this land. Who you be?"

"I am Brooklyn of the Manhattan Clan, but formerly of Clan Wyvern since our castle home was moved." Brooklyn explained. "Just call me Brooklyn."

"Clan? There is more of your kind?" Chamberlain asked.

"Yes, but they are not here. They got left behind when I came here, wherever here is." Brooklyn said. "Where am I anyway?"

The Skeksis was just about flattered that he didn't know where he was. "You are here in this swamp of Endless Forest."

"I know that I'm in a swamp, but I mean, what planet?"

"Thra." SkekSil answered.

"What?! Then that means I could be a long way from Earth. Earth is the name of my planet." Brooklyn explained.

Chamberlain just looked at him questionably. "How you come to be here?" he asked.

"A magic portal got me here. I don't know how, but it did." Brooklyn replied.