SkekSil's discoveries

On her flight back to her home, Demona had noticed that Brooklyn had had something new upon his back when he had flown back into their dimension. What was it? Perhaps whatever it was, it could be useful. She was glad that it hadn't been a human, at least.

The only reason she had helped the clan despite how much she hated them was because it had been a favor to her daughter, and it did make her think on if Brooklyn had been taken to another dimension or another world, what if it became necessary for other gargoyles to go there for their safety, to get away from humans? This other being could provide useful information. She would plan to talk to it, soon.

...............

Xanatos led Sil to an empty room on the western side. "This will be your room, Lord Chamberlain. It's unlocked. Hope you find it satisfactory. I wouldn't know what you're into since your arrival was so unexpected."

The Skeksis looked down at the door. He wasn't used to opening doors like these ones.

Chamberlain saw the knob and put his hand on it and turned it right. It opened right up. "Hmmm." he whimpered to himself. He pushed the door open and saw it was a good-sized room.

He slowly walked into it. He saw the bed. It had no sides on it, but it was made. The blankets were gray on top. Big white pillows. It was for two people to sleep in, so it was big enough for him. There was a dresser, windows that let the daylight in. A closet.

"Can I do what I want in here?" Chamberlain asked.

"As long as you're not wrecking the place."

"Can bedding be changed to color I like?"

"Sure. What colors do you like?" David asked.

"Red mostly." SkekSil said. "Like my robes."

"I see. Well, I'll see what I can round up. You can look around the room to see if anything else you need." David said and left Sil to look around.

He was a bit complexed at being left alone, but he did need to find some things on his own.

By the time he was finished looking around, he had found nothing else in here of use to him. He sat down on the bed to see how comfortable it was. He knew his colored bedding was coming. Soon, he heard a knock on the door.

"What?"

Owen stepped in. "Here are the bedding materials you had asked for. Red blankets and sheets."

Chamberlain looked at the blankets. They were a bright red. He smiled. "Yes. Good."

"Now if you will get off the bed, and I can get it prepared for you." Owen said.

Chamberlain wouldn't argue with that. Someone willing to get it ready for him, but then, Brooklyn had told him that this guy was a servant. There was also something to be wary of, but he couldn't remember at the moment. He would worry about it later.

Owen stripped the bed of the original blankets, the put the red sheets and blankets on the bed. "Is that good?" he asked.

The Skeksis nodded.

"Good. Mr. Xanatos said that you have been up all night. You should get some sleep." Owen suggested.

"Yes, but prefer to sleep when want to." Sil stated.

"Alright, well if I'm not needed, I'll leave you to it then." Owen said. The man left.

Chamberlain didn't know how to lock the door, but he was going to go to bed anyway. He just didn't want to be told to like a kid.

He went and pulled back the covers. Sil got out of his heaviest robes, leaving only his white gown on. He put his robes on a chair in the room. He pulled himself up under them and laid down on his back first. It didn't feel too bad. Then he rolled to his right side. It was pretty comfortable.