(17) Broadway Night

Two weeks later 

Everyone was gathered at the highschool. Friends and family filled the seats. The Barnes and The Coopers were all together as well as Colton's family and the other parents in James and Ryan's long time group buddies. 

In front of them was the offsprings of their pact except one and that was Ellie. She was the only one that had signed up for all the event nights. 

Mrs Hampton walked out on the stage. 

"Welcome family friends and staff as well as faculty. This is the first of 4 nights we have a lot of great performances lined up for you all to enjoy. And like the program said this is our Broadway/musical night. We even have some special songs for the little ones. So sit back and enjoy the show." She said into the microphone. 

Once she walked off the lights dimmed down. 

The curtains opened with Cole and Colton standing on the car in T Bird attire as they all started up "Grease Lightening." Girls in poodle skirts and guys in t-bird leather jackets. It wasn't hard to spot Ellie cause she and Colton stayed pretty close together. Near the end of the song it was the two of them standing on the back of the fake car doing the dance routine from the movie. At the end it ends with them all piling into the car. 

After a quick costume change the curtain opened back up with her singing "Love Will Turn Back Time"from Grease 2 as a mysterious guy sat on a fake motorcycle. When he started to sing it wasn't hard to realize it was Colton. She joined him on the motorcycle and straddle him as he kept his helmet on as they sang the duet. 

"God why don't they just have sex in front of us." Bucky said 

James flicked his ear. "Ow.." he said as he looked behind him. 

"Don't you start." James said in a low stern voice.

The curtain closed again and opened back up as they all started "We Go Together." from Grease. Ellie and Colton were Rizzo and Kineckie. Cole and Paisley were Sandy and Danny. The curtain closed again. 

Caleb and Frankie came out and sat on a carpet as they sang "A Whole New World." From Aladdin. Behind them on a big screen was a night sky. When the curtain closed and opened back up they were all back in their Grease attire as they all sang "We'll Be Together." From Grease 2. 

When the song was over and the curtain closed. It opened back up to Ellie on a car as she began to sing "Cool Rider" from Grease 2. She was dancing around and giving some attitude. 

"Oh Tay if you could see her now." Winnie said 

"Oh hell she would love this." Ryan said 

"Heck yeah she would." Sarah said 

The next performance started with Paisley in a blue dress and a braid as she began to sing "Into the Unknown." Ellie was backstage with a mic as she sang the secret siren that was Aurora's part of the song. 

They did songs from Rent as well as Jersey Boys. Colton and Ellie did the song "Love Is An Open Door." From the first Frozen. 

They closed out their Broadway night with "Summer Nights."