(42) A Weekend Getaway

Two months later 

"So why are we going to Atlanta this weekend?" Ellie said 

"I told you it's a surprise." He said as they pulled into the hotel. 

They got checked into the Hilton Hotel for the weekend. Once they were checked in for the weekend. 

They went to dinner at a jazz club where they enjoyed dinner and slow dancing. Keeping their faces smashed together and looking so in love. The next day she was on her own for a few hours cause he had to attend a medical conference that morning. She enjoyed the breakfast she ordered herself and drove around. 

She went by the house she had bought with Colton to see a new family had moved in. She seen them playing in the front yard. It made her smile as she drove back to the hotel. That night Bucky took her to the Fox Theatre. 

He didn't tell what the show was he wanted to surprise her to show her that he does pay attention. It was a ballet show of Swan Lake. 

"Buck.." she whispered when they sat down in their seats and she saw the playbill. 

"Surprise baby." He said 

She kissed him. 

Seeing her so happy and enjoying the show made him so happy. But at the same time he felt guilt after he remembered what she said. If it hadn't been for Camden she would have been able to do her dream. 

When they got back to the hotel. They kissed as they got into the room she began to undo his tie. 

"Mmm..baby." He moaned 

Clothes began to fall off he laid her on the bed. He pushed into her he began to thrust hard and fast as he held her hands above her head. 

"Oh oh god James! James!." She cried out. 

"Yeah! You like that baby! Does my baby like the way I fuck her! This pussy is mine mmm God it's mine." He said he as began to thrust harder. 

"It's mine always has been and always will be. Mmm God yes!! Fucking come for me Ellie bear." He said 

Her toes began to curl as she arched her back. "That's it baby.." he said 

"Oh god right there!" She screamed out as he got faster and lifted one of her legs. 

"James! Oh God don't stop! Mmmm yes! Yes! Oh James! James Buchanan!" She cried out.

His eyes began to roll. "Mmm Ellie Kate!! Mmm baby baby." He said as he began to fill her. 

They began to make out. "Mmm I love you.." he whispered 

"I l-.." she whispered 

He cupped her face. "Don't be scared baby. I promise you this time is different. I am so in love with you." He whispered 

She smiled at him. "Make love to me." She whispered 

They began to kiss slowly and passionately. He put himself back in her and began to slowly and steadily thrust into her as he began to suck on her collarbone. Thirty minutes later they were dripping in sweat and after glow kissing. 

"God I love you." He whispered 

"I love you too." She whispered as they slowly fell asleep.