▹10◃

"Kim Woojin?"

"Kim Woojin?"

"He was once our brother, but now he's dead to us. Damn traitor..."

Changbin scoffed.

"He was originally one of us, a member of our team that helped us protect our district, as well as save those in danger. But , then he changed..."

Felix sadly frowned.

"One day, he attacked Han, I.N., and Felix, to take something from them. But I banished him after defeating him. This probably wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gotten his Stand..."

Chan trailed off.

"Start from the beginning. We may be able to help with this"

I put my hands in my pockets, awaiting their explanation.

"Thank you so much..."

Chan smiled.

"Originally, he only had three powers called Ursine, Wrist Knives, and Breakdown. His powers weren't exactly considered heroic to begin with, but he never changed because of them. We first noticed him change after he got his Stand, Silver Chariot"

"We faced a strong Stand user one day, and the user pierced him with a special Stand Creating Arrow. The arrow gifts anyone a Stand that doesn't already have one, if they're worthy. If that person isn't chosen by the arrow to become a user, then they'll die after being pierced by it. But he was worthy enough to live and receive his Stand. Silver Chariot was an exceptionally strong Stand, and all of that power and superiority definitely got to his head, considering that his Stand was the strongest of us all. But despite that, he still knew that Chan-hyung was the strongest out of everyone in our team"

I.N. and Felix explained.

"Chan-hyung is a special case. Technically, two of his powers are just powers that his Stand grants him. So therefore, that technically means that he only has one power, and that's Koala. However, even if he just has one natural power, and even though his Stand isn't exactly built for combat, hyung is different. Where he lacks in powers, he makes up for with pure strength, which makes him the strongest on our team. He can fight on his own with just his brute strength, and even simple weapons if he chooses. And with that pure strength, he was able to defeat Woojin"

Seungmin added, making Chan smile a bit.

"Eventually, Woojin became angry and jealous of my power, but he knew that I wouldn't take him seriously if he tried fighting me. So, he went after Jisung, Felix, and I.N, hoping to lure me to him and take him out, which was kind of stupid of him since I didn't confront him alone. But upon seeing how hurt the three of them were, I decided to fight him to the death, while Hyunjin and Changbin watched over them for me. I won the fight, but I kept him alive since I never intended to kill him. After I threatened him to never come back and to never come near the others again, he showed himself out and left without another word"