▹115◃

-

Shadow Clan Village

-

"Jeno!! Xiaojun!! It's so good to see you again~!!"

Out of the four that arrived to the village together, only Jeno and Xiaojun knew the man that had just hugged them right at the entrance.

"Takamori-hyung~!"

"Takamori-hyung~!"

"It's really nice to see you again too hyung~"

"Oh! And who are these two~?"

The man asked upon seeing Jeongho and Jonah.

"I'm Jonah Lyee. I'm Jeno from another dimension. It's a pleasure to meet you"

"I'm Lee Jeongho. I'm dad's son. It's nice to meet you hyung"

Jeongho and Jonah respectfully introduced themselves to the older.

"I think I brought Jeongho here a few times when he was still very young. But he hasn't been back here since then so he doesn't remember. And he's grown a lot since the last time you saw him, so I can understand if you don't recognize him"

Jeno explained.

"Oh! Now I remember~! Wow, you look just like your father now~. And I bet you're just as powerful too~. How old are you now?"

"I'm fourteen now"

"I see~. I can tell just how powerful you are at such a young age~. And what's your story Jonah?"

"Wel...I was abandoned by my parents and left to fend for myself. I was on my own for a while until I was found and taken in by an evil shinobi clan. They taught me everything they knew, but after I grew up and reached the rank of Jonin, I killed off the entire clan and my parents after I hunted them down. A lot of things happened after that, but Jeno saved me and now I'm good"

Jonah smiled a bit, not wanting to give the older the wrong idea about him.

"That must've been really hard for you, but I'm happy to see that you made it through that. Hopefully our clan can be more of a family for you than they were"