Chapter 62.

"Do you know that it's bad luck if the groom see the bride before the wedding?"

You were standing in front of the thick window wall inside the penthouse suite at the top floor of the hotel where your wedding would take place the next day.
The dark sky overlooking Seoul city were starry, scattered throughout some parts, with overlay of lights from thousands of buildings decorated the view in front of you.
Namsan Tower stood tall at a distant visibility, the building was illuminated with blue lighting, the distinct LED beam looked garish from its surrounding structures.

You were relocated to the hotel as a part of the events rundown that had been set by the organizer, and the ceremony would start the next morning at 09.00 am. The kunbere would be quick, but the reception after that would take around three hours, considering there would be almost a thousand of guests to attend the party.

As for the man that you would marry, he chose to drown in his work instead. He has been staying at home for almost a month now, and you could imagine the pile of work that needed to be done, so you understood why he was rooted to his laptop and phone most of the time.

But this was the night before the wedding, and looking at his furrowed brows with eyes fixed on his screen, hands tapping between phone and keyboard, you doubted he would leave anytime soon.

You were tired, and you would have to wake up by 05.00 am the next day to start with your make up and preparation. Your brother, Mariko, Yejin and Chen just visited you this afternoon, and left after the clock hit six, stated that you needed rest, even then Yoongi was already in the living room with his laptop.

Your brother stayed at the same hotel, a few floor down your room, to make it easier for him and Mariko to help you in case you need any assistance.
You already asked Yoongi to go home for the umpteenth time, you were adamant that it was better to follow the tradition no matter how superstitious it was.

He scoffed while his fingers still tapping on the keyboard.
"This penthouse has three bedrooms, I don't understand why I can't just stay in one of it, technically we won't see each other for the night. Besides, it will save me unnecessary early morning trip to the hotel."

You shook your head, shifted your gaze from the view in front of you, to send him an exasperated look, refused to argue with him.
"I'm tired, I can't sleep if you are still here. Please go home Yoongi, you need to rest too. I don't think both of us can get any good sleep by staying in the same room."

You tried to blame the pregnancy hormones, again, maybe there was just something like pheromones or some sort that attracted him to you, but he just couldn't keep his hands off you.
You were mostly tired in the morning after he took you to bed almost every night, sometimes it had you questioned whether too much sex was ok with your condition eventhough the obstetrician said it should be perfectly fine.
But tonight you also needed your beauty sleep, and you certainly wouldn't get it with him around.