Chapter 10.

Jimin and male model type guy clapped his hands, breaking the lingering silence around the room

"Finally, Hyung!" Jimin flashed his widest smile, lifted his glass to make a toast, other boys followed his suit.
"About the god damn time."

"Should have done it sooner, don't let that bitch haunting us forever." Taehyung added with confirming nod.

The chatter was resumed, and seemed like everyone suddenly back with a better mood.

You sat in silence, too stunned to move, pitying your heart that hasn't been given time to rest since the past days, shocking events coming to you one after another without pausing, made you wonder how long you could survive in this kind of life.

The butler hurriedly came to Yoongi, asked him about the broken painting.

"Master Min, should we clean up now?"

Yoongi just nodded, before walked to the spot where the painting fell and retracted his knife. He walked back to his seat, picking up his phone and your clutch, then shouted to everyone,

"Time for briefing. Let's go."

All of the boys stood up and following him, but the girls stayed on their seat.
Once the room was vacant from them, Taehyung's girlfriend stood, picked up her bag from the chair.

"I'll just wait in the bedroom. Good night everyone."
Then she left without even sparing a glance at you or other girls.

Only the three of you left on the table.

You looked at Solar, who looked calm as ever, sipping on her wine.

She looked to Jimin's girlfriend before talked to her in an oddly calm manner.

"So Hana, that's your name right? How long have you been with Jimin and Jungkook?"
She smiled sweetly to her, too sweet.

"I..I just met with them, through a friend."

"I see..." There was a hint of mockery when she smirked at her, her eyes twinkled with mischief.
"Sorry, I thought you are their girlfriend. But ... silly me, of course now I remember ... they never have a girlfriend, only one night stand."

The girl's face turned red, and she hurriedly snatched her sling bag and scurried out without looking at you.

Again you were left stupefied with the way she chased the girl away.
You thought it was a bit rude, and definitely not something you would expect from someone like her, especially after your initial impression of her.

She smiled at you in return, as if she could read your mind.
"Don't worry, she might look innocent, but trust me, she was not oblivious to the fact that she will be here only for tonight. Besides, I know you wanted to talk to me. I can see it from your gesture."

You nodded, decided that this was your chance.

"Is ... is it ok if I ask you questions? You won't get any trouble, will you?"