Chapter 43.

Back when his mother was still alive, during the many nights Yoongi sat with her in the living room, korean dramas were part of his daily evening at home

Especially the kind with complicated love stories and tear jerking scenes.

He was never really interested, so often the plots were dragged and too dramatic for him, but in the end he watched it nevertheless, albeit didn't really pay attention, even drifted to sleep on the couch for so many times.

But he remembered there were several scenes of men who went through comatose state, and it were described as going on a journey through another realm, dark or white, depicted as went through heaven gate, or hell.
Even met with their deceased parents, relatives, or spouse, where they sometimes got some kind of omen.
Before thrown back into reality when they finally woke up, and feeling like just experienced a high state of revelation.

Such an exaggeration.

Because what he went through was nothing as such.
In fact, he slept so peacefully, drowning in a dreamless slumber, something that his body had long craved for.

When he opened his eyes later, it wasn't like they usually portrayed in the movie, when the sight blurred at first, before gradually became clear.

His eyes opened quite abruptly, feeling so energized, there was sensation of his body just being recharged, his sight was crystal clear.

It was that voice, the sound that echoed throughout the nerves of his unconcious brain, so vague but he heard it nevertheless, although the resonance didn't quickly manifested through his brain until quite sometime later.

The uneasy feeling prompted his restlessness that forced his brain to work and sent the signal to finally open his eyes.

"Goodbye Yoongi."

Jerked awake, he got up abruptly, like his body was being electrified.
For a brief moment, he wasn't familiar with his surrounding, taking in the white blanket and bed where he was laying on.

He was in the hospital.
First class private suite apparently, looking at the luxury light grey and ivory interior and 55" TV mounted on the wall.

It was morning, the sunlight shone through the thin sheer curtain, but his eyes didn't even need to adjust to the sudden brightness.

He threw a glance around the room, no one was there.

Where were you?

Impatiently he pushed the blanket aside and slid down from the bed, his body lightly tugged unwittingly before he realized that the needle from the IV bag still punctured through his vein on the right wrist.
With one swift move, he tore it off, pulling the thin clear tube away, leaving traces of blood trickled on the spot.

There was something else attached to his body, rendered him rooted to the bed.

The damned catheter tube.