Chapter 37.🔞

"A soul mate is not the person who makes you the happiest, but the one who makes you feel the most, who conducts your heart to bang the loudest,
who can drag you giggling with forgiveness from the cellar they locked you in.
It has always been you."

-Love, Forgive Me - Sierra Demulder

"I want it a bit runny at the center

"I want it a bit runny at the center."
You watched in awe as Manu, your villa butler, flipped the omelette expertly, flung it into the air, and caught it again with the pan.

"I know Miss. I've been making the same omelette for you for the past five days. Do you want sunny side up instead? Try it. I can make a verryyy good one."
He made a yummy hand gesture with his thumb and forefinger, while speaking with Hindi accented English.
His english was neat but very fast, sometimes you had to ask him to slow down to understand it.

You were sitting at the kitchen island while Manu worked on variety of dishes for your breakfast on the stovetop. You enjoyed watching him cooking, and he was a good companion to chat with.
Especially when Yoongi was always busy during morning and afternoon.

For the past five days he had skipped his breakfast, only ate a little during lunch.
However, he would sit with you during dinnertime, while Manu served the meal at the dining room.
He made sure to be with you at night, since that was the only time slot available from his hectic work.

Today was the last day of your vacation, you would depart from the island on two p.m. flight, that meant you would leave the resort in three hours.

"So, any request from Mr. Min for the takeaway lunch?"
Manu asked you after slipped the omelette onto your plate, and started to make a portion of mixed salad.

"Anything will do. He barely pays attention anyway. But if you can make something in korean or chinese style, that will be better."

"Let me see what I can do. However, the taste probably won't be as good as my european or indian cuisine."

"It's fine. He's not a picky eater."
To think about it, you just realized, Yoongi always ate anything on the table, even if the things weren't to his liking, he would at least ate a little.

"You're lucky to meet someone who loves you deeply, you know that.
Ah ... the feeling of young love ..."
Manu sighed with dreamy tone in his voice, before quickly jump to the next question.
"Do you want freshly squeezed juice or tea?"

"Wait ... what did you say?" That was ... unexpected.

"I have orange, strawberry and melon. Or you can have both juice and tea."

"No ... before that."

"Oh ... you mean ... young love. Well, the way Mr. Min looking at you, anyone who see it will be able to tell that he is really in love with you."