Chapter 36.

The dark sky was cloudless and full of stars, clusters of twinkling orbs, big and small, decorated the magnificent view above you

The beach was clean and the water was crystal clear, you could vividly see your toes when you dipped it into the water.

"Not right here, we need to walk a few meters more."
He brushed a stroke over your back and proceeded to walk further.

Yoongi left his slippers at the spot where the boat was parked, the skipper was waiting near the dock.

Holding your sandals in one hand, you tried to match his quick steps ahead of you, the hem of your sundress waved along with the breeze.

Walking a bit further along the shore a few minutes later, you finally saw the thing.

The bright blue color on rippled waves alongside the coast, it looked like millions of micro blue lights decorated the beach.

"Is ... is that real? ..."

You ran to that part of beach, leaving him behind.
Dipping your feet into the water, you watched as the blue neon spotted water dispersed away, before rippling back surrounded your ankle.
The smooth sands buried your toes and you could feel it gradually overspread around your feet when the waves swept it away.

Using your hand, you scooped some of it onto your palm, but the blue substances were filtered away, slipping through your fingers, you couldn't catch it.
You tried it again, this time you managed to trap a handful of water, the glowing blue dots shaking on your palm, like beautiful neon jelly.

You squealed in delight and walked a bit further towards the ocean, and watching as the coming glowing waves crashed around your leg.

"How..how can it happen, I mean...what makes it glowing?"
Your bent over and made small splashes around the water, watching as the glowing painted liquid dampened the flounce of your dress.

"The tiny marine creatures emit the lights."

You looked at him, he was watching you in silence.
You felt your cheeks blushed, you looked away hastily not knowing what to say to him.
You were so used to give him curt answers or stern stares, resentment being the frequent emotion you felt towards him, that the way he softly looked at you rendering your loss for words.

He took a few steps to stand next to you, gazing at the sky.

The glowing waves crashing over the beach was like a reflection of the starry night sky with the sea as its mirror.

Then his eyes were again back to you with different emotions you couldn't quite comprehend.

"Is ... is something wrong?"

He shook his head, and smiled at you.
A pretty smile that rarely appeared on his face, for a moment you were stunned looking at him.

"It's very beautiful, isn't it? I've been wanting to come here for quite a while, but the chance never really came, until now."