Chapter 18.

It was eight hours later when the buzzing sound of the phone roused you from your profound sleep, and you answered it without checking the caller ID

"Hello.." Your voice cracked, and you tried hard to speak with a strained sensation from your dry and scratchy throat, trying to make sense of the time.

"Are you in the bedroom?"
Typical him, straight to the point. His raspy voice sounded tight and impatient, as always.

"Yes..why?"
Your tried to fight your heavy eyes, you needed water to moisten your mouth.

"Get ready in thirty minutes, Jungkook will pick you up. Casual clothes will be fine."
He hung up without further explanation.

You groaned and forced yourself to get up from the bed, taking a bottle of water and chugged it down.

You had to hold on to the wall to balance yourself, your head spinning so bad, you felt like tumbling to the floor, probably because of your empty stomach.
You didn't have anything in the room to eat, so you just have to settle yourself with water for the time being.

It was dark outside, the sun already set maybe an hour before, you checked the time, it was seven thirty.
Was it possible Yoongi wanted you to have dinner with him?

It took you ten minutes to brush your teeth, wash and moisturize your face, then changed into a white sweater with dark skinny pants.
The last thing you needed right now was make up, and from the way Yoongi talked on the phone, he probably could care less whether you wore it or not.

Right when you slipped in your sneakers, you heard two taps on your door.

When you opened it, Jungkook stood in front of you, still in his black suit from this morning, omitted his blazer.
He gave you a small smile.

"Are you ready? Yoongi hyung is waiting for us."

He put his hands inside his pocket pants, observing you while you took your bag and your phone.

"You won't need that."
He pointed to your sling bag.
"Neither is your phone."

"Where are we going?"
You looked at him with hopeful eyes, somehow you expected him to be more informative than the rest of the boys.

He shook his head, gestured to the way of the stairs for you to follow him.

"You will see later. Yoongi hyung doesn't like to wait."

He led you outside the mansion, walking to the direction of the pathway where the three men with guns stopped you the other night.

You trailed behind him, passing row of big trees along the path for around five minutes, before arrived at a big rectangular shaped building with steel construction along its sides.

A few meters away from the building, there was a concrete area in circular shape with big letter 'H' at the center.
The front part of the building was covered with lines of rolling door, but you didn't enter through one of it, instead there was a small door on the left side.