Chapter 9.

When you stepped out from your room, your eyes met with Yoongi's at the hallway, right when he just walked out from the room in front of you

He wore a dark grey long sleeves shirt, with black pants, without a tie.
This time he sported multiple diamond ear studs on both ears.

Mrs. Kwon saw him, bowed a little, then proceed to the stairs, leaving you with him alone.

For a second you froze, you didn't think you would meet him here.
Your mind was too occupied with your problem, you subconsciously thought he would be anywhere but here, let alone in the room in front of you.

You couldn't help but wondering, how long has he been there? Was that his room?

When he left you last night, you had no idea where he went, only assumed he probably had another room at the other side of the house.
Why bother to move to separate room if it was actually only a few meters away?
Not that you hoped he would stay the night with you, you should be grateful indeed, that he didn't.

Yoongi observed you in silence, his eyes scanned your figure with unreadable look that made you hugging yourself and squirmed nervously.

Then his hand reached into his pocket pants, took out a white gold necklace with a single diamond locket.

He released the clasp and gave a sign with his finger for you to turn over.
Having him stood behind you drove your mind back to the memory of last night when he ripped your dress, it made you shuddered.

He pushed your hair to the side, then put on the necklace on your neck, his hand felt cold against your skin.
When he finished, he wrapped his arm around your waist, and started kissing your neck, gave a gentle suck on it.

You closed your eyes, savoring the feeling of his lips on your neck, for a moment, just for a short moment, you wanted to hope in the illusion, that he might be the one man that will fulfill your dream in the end, the knight in shining armor.
The one that your child version usually fantasized about when you watched Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty with dreamy eyes.

But Min Yoongi is not a prince charming and definitely not your dream Mr. Right, although physically he could easily fit that role.
If you talking about a handsome devil, that is.

So in the end, you have no choice but to give up your dream unwillingly, especially when he whispered to your ear,
"You are so beautiful, I just can't wait to fuck you tonight."