Chapter 47.

Putting an act was tough

Really tough.

He certainly deserved an award for his acting all these months.

The woman who straddled him was now kissing his neck while moaned sensually on his ear.
Her super low neckline made her breasts almost pop out, and she actually rubbing it on his chest.

Back then, it would certainly arouse him.
There were times a few years back when he was too carefree, he would let a girl sat on his lap and fucked her right on the couch inside their night club, with the other boys were seating in the same room.
It was against the club rules, but they owned it, no one would dare to complain.
Nothing was too crazy for them to kill the boredom and kept the adrenaline rushed.

This time, he wanted nothing than to push the woman away, to throw her out of the room.
Maybe he was too old for this kind of stuff.
But looking at Hoseok who sat at the opposite couch with a woman half naked on his lap, devouring her neck and breasts with his lips, he wondered if that really was the case.

Staring at the woman on his own lap, he was so tempted to swat her away like a fly.
Her strong perfume was nauseating.

But not yet, he needed to keep the facade.

At least until he finally found you later.

Once he realized that it was Seokjin who helped you to escape, he knew he had to change his game plan.

The six other boys were the ones he couldn't go up against.
Seokjin was right, losing the boys or the company was a price too high for him to let it going down the drain.

He had to find another way to get you back.

He had to change his strategy.

He pretended everything was fine, that he wasn't affected with you leaving him.
He just needed to show them that he was able to go about the normal life, while he weaved his own plan.

Seokjin pragmatic approach to almost every problem within the group would be a threat for him, if he let others to see, how much you have made him weak.
If the eldest knew about it, Yoongi was sure, Seokjin would probably ask you to get on the move again, to avoid him.

He needed to pretend that he was still had a common sense and proper grip on his life after you left.

Although he was dying inside.

Almost four damn months since you were gone, and Jung Soo with his team still hadn't found you.
Your last location was in Kuala Lumpur, but Jung Soo said you weren't there.

Seokjin was smart, he certainly wouldn't make it easy for him.
This kind of planning and plotting were his expertise.
Yoongi was almost too deep in desperation that several times he was thinking to threaten Yun Fa at gunpoint to make him talk.
As Seokjin's right hand man, he was sure Yun Fa knew a lot about your departure and destination.