Chapter 5. 🔞

Warning : Dubious consensual / non consensual sex scene. Skip if you are easily triggered.

Yoongi led you ascended a grand curved stairs to the second floor, walking through a long wide carpeted hallway, before reached a huge bedroom at the corner

The room was decorated in typical feminine style, ivory wallpaper with mostly pastel pink and white color dominating the rest of the room.
A large four poster white framed bed occupied the center, with a cream colored leather couch next to it.
A big flat screen TV sat on a tv bench at the other corner of the massive room, facing another set of sofa with similar color.

You wondered whose bedroom it was, since it was too feminine to be his bedroom, but you also didn't see any picture that could give you any clue.

Pushing you inside, he closed the door with unhurried move.
There was the sound of the turn of the lock, practically blocked any way of escape.
Although you doubt you could do it with the massive size of the house, you would probably get lost instead of escaping successfully.

Turning around, he started approaching you with firm steps, his gaze was undeterred, undressing you even before he touch you.

You took gradual steps backwards with every step of him closer to you, until the back of your knee hit the bed, you knew there was no way you could run from him.

He moved forward while held you on your waist, his fingers started to untie the belt of the coat. He certainly lived up to his words, he didn't like to waste time.

That was when your defense finally broke. Like a dam gate that had been holding too much pressure from the water, you couldn't handle your emotional letdown any longer.

"Please...don't do this...why are you doing this to me..?"
You tried to push him in vain, he didn't budge one bit. You were scared, but even more scared of his warning previously, you were in great dilemma. Were you run, how quick he would be able to catch you?
Would you stand any chance against him?

There was no answer from him, he only gave you a darkened stare mixed with lust.

You tried hopelessly to push him again, hoping that somehow he might took a pity on you. Your scattered sobs didn't deter him in tightened his hands around your waist.

Slowly, he wrapped his fingers through your hair, gently pulling your head until your neck was exposed to him, and brushed his lips along your throat.
Your tears blurred your vision, between fear and his threat over your brother flashed in your mind.
Somehow you knew the only sensible thing to do right now was submitting to him, no matter how terrible the outcome would be, you had no choice in that matter.

He took of your coat and threw it to the floor, leaving you only in your panties.
With lazy move, he started to unbutton his shirt, while his eyes ran a long gaze over your face and body.