Chapter 26.🔞

Yoongi watched the scene in front of him with increasing level of impatience

The guy that was tied up on the chair was screaming his lung out, while Seokjin stabbed his long dagger on the man's right foot, piercing through his shoes.
The crimson color from his blood sipped through the fabric of his white sneakers.

There were two of the members from their Macau office who assisted Seokjin whenever he had to do the kind of things he did right now.

He just didn't understand why his hyung always had to use the knife.
It was messy, and time consuming.
Bullet would do the deed faster, nice and clean.
Again, not exactly clean, but time saving was a feature he savored the most.

Seokjin was adamant when he said, some people didn't deserve the easy death.
While he agreed with that, but some other people didn't deserve his precious time either.

He had suspicion that everytime Seokjin said he didn't want to involve in a battle was not because he couldn't handle it, but more because he just couldn't stand to see every opportunity to torture a soul being wasted in front of his eyes.
Because for Seokjin, torturing was an art and only him could do it with such elegance.

He observed the way the elder twisted the knife on the guy's foot, his screaming was deafening, and Yoongi could tell that his hyung enjoyed every minute of it.
He almost pitied the guy.
If not for the fact that the bastard embezzled a big chunk of the casino's money, their money.

As much as he was delighted to see his hyung happy, he was tired and restless.
He missed going back to the solitude of his suite room.

"Hyung?"

Seokjin paused from his doing, speared him an annoyed look.

"I'm going back to my room."
He stood up and proceeded to the door.

"Oh, just for your information..., I called Angela this afternoon."
Seokjin didn't continue his sentence, but Yoongi understood what he meant with it.

"Hyung...I don't-.."

"You can thank me later."
With that curt answer, he was back to his business.

Yoongi sighed and walked out of the room.

The thing with Seokjin was, he pretty much acted like the father of the group.
Most of the time, he behaved like he knew better for the rest of them, and stepped in his way whenever he thought it was necessary.
And Yoongi hated to admit, often times than not, he was right.

All the other members owed Seokjin in one way or the other.
In Yoongi's case, he was indebted to his hyung when the elder invested a fortune on him when he expanded his business the first time he took over his father's company.

Seokjin never got involved with the management afterwards, stated that his life was hectic enough taking care of his chain of banks, so he officially assigned his authority within their business to Yoongi.