Chapter 32.

Sometimes you wondered if Yoongi suffered from bipolar disorder

No, scratch that, you were one hundred and one percent sure, he did.

After the frightening stunt he pulled with his gun in your bedroom yesterday, he then made love to you passionately that everytime you remembered the way he did it, you couldn't help but blush at the memory.

And the tears in his eyes, you were baffled with his behavior, it didn't suit his cold and composed character at all.
Was it because of what he saw of you and Jungkook yesterday?
There was a strange feeling in your chest everytime you recalled that moment.
Even with the fact that you despised him, you felt terrible of what you tried to do to Jungkook, and the effect it caused to the other boys.

Their friendship wasn't an ordinary one, you could tell, there was something more about their bond to each other, and you didn't have the heart to break it.
There must be another way to escape from him surely.

Yoongi also gave you the beautiful emerald ring yesterday.
Not only that, he also skipped his working day and spent it with you at the mansion instead.
He even played some romantic tunes for you in the piano room after dinner.

Everything seemed fine, he didn't even ask you about the incident with Jungkook, you thought he had that forgotten already.

Except of course, he wouldn't.

You should have known better about him, now that you have lived with him for a little more than three months.

Because the next morning, he asked Mrs. Kwon to call you to his study room, he needed to talk, she said.
You had some idea about what he wanted to say, but you certainly didn't expect another ridiculous demand that he would make.

Stood in front of his large desk, you stared at him, sat arrogantly on his leather chair, while his eyes coldly staring back at you.

You tried to push away any thoughts about how good he looked in the dark gray suit, or how the dangling earrings on his lobes complemented his pretty face, or the three platinum rings that adored his fingers, and what wonders that fingers could do to you.

"I heard about what happened while I was away, you were pretty busy apparently."
His raspy voice snapped you from your indecent mind, violently popped your bubble of thoughts and sent you back to reality.
You shook your head, you needed your morning run apparently.

"Nothing happened between me and Jungkook."

"That, and your trying to escape and Jimin had to chase after you."
With an elbow rested on the armrest, he carresed his lips with his forefinger, eyes narrowed on you.

You took a long breath, this gonna be a long day.
"I wanted a day out, nothing was wrong with that. You had no right to imprison me here."

"Yet here you are, and nothing you can do about it."
He chuckled sarcastically.