Chapter 23.

Warning: violence and blood, please skip if uncomfortable.

On the north side of the club building, following the long hallway from the direction of the restrooms on the first floor, there were several rooms designated for different purposes

He led you there, towards a double door in the corner.
The vibration of the music was only faintly audible there, you could feel your headache started to dissipate.

When you stepped inside the room, you caught the view of an office, with big writing desk and a long black leather couch with two single seater on the right side.
A PC and its peripheral with pile of documents stacked neatly on the desk.

Seokjin sat on the sofa, with his left arm resting on the backrest, the other hand on his lap and one leg crossed on his knee.
He didn't smile when he saw you, instead, he gave you a blank stare, while nodded to Yoongi.

There were two other men in black uniform, one of them was the guy who was with Sejin previously.
But the thing that attracted your attention wasn't Seokjin nor the two other men.

It was the person at the center of the room, sat on a wooden arm chair.
His forearms were rested on a small rectangular table in front of him, bounded to it in several knots.
It was tied with a space between arms, but tight enough that it was impossible for him to even writhe his arms.
His both ankles were tied to the chair's legs.

You recognized him by the blonde hair and the navy shirt he wore, he was the guy who groped you at the dance floor.

Your instinct was right, something about Yoongi's attitude was off, and you should had known better that no way in hell he would let the matter just slide.
No wonder he looked so calm, didn't even berate you after the incident.

You frantically turned your back to leave the room, but his grip on your arm led you stuck with him.

"You have to stay here, you need to learn where your place is."
His cold demeanor was chilling, and a hint of cruelty flashed in his eyes on you.

"I don't want to be here. What will you do to him?"
You tried to release yourself from his iron grip.

He held you on your waist while spoke to your ear,
"You broke my rule tonight. The least you could do right now is to follow what I say, so I might spare the scumbag's life. Unless you want him dead, of course."

You looked at him in anger and disbelief, tears started brimming in your eyes.
"You're insane."

"You made me, sweetheart."
He pulled your wrist, half dragged you to the couch.
Forcing you to sit, he sat next to you, his left arm wrapped over your shoulder from your back.

Seokjin stood up, rolling his shirt sleeves up to his elbows, holding a small dagger in his right hand.
He was aesthetically glowing, his chiseled face with tall and athletic body made him looked like a literal model material.
Yoongi and him looked out of place, their beauty weren't exactly fit the deviant aura emanating around them.