Chapter 14.

When you finished dressed up an hour later, it was six thirty, you supposed it was quite early for you to catch up with Yoongi before he left for the whole day

Yoongi put your clutch on the table near the sofa in front of the TV.
You checked your phone, noted that the battery was still half full.

Strangely, you didn't have any missed call nor text on your Kakao.
It calmed you down in a way, but you couldn't help but think it was a bit unusual.

Yejin or Chen usually sent several text to you in a day.
Yejin would call you at least twice a day, especially because you were helping her with the paper.
You decided to call them later.

You met with two uniformed female employees at the hallway pushing a cart with cleaning tools.
They gave you a light nod before proceeded to walk towards your room.
You assumed Yoongi was probably still asleep, there was no sound from his room.

You intended to go to kitchen or dining room to find Mrs. Kwon, passing the study room, a lounge with a grand piano, and a room that looked like a theater, with big screen on the wall.
All the doors of the rooms were opened, you could see several uniformed staff doing the cleaning.

When you passed the main door, it was open, and you could hear hustle outside, sounded like there were lots of people out there.
Your curiosity led you to step out to get the view.

There were at least twenty five men, all in all-black uniform, black shirt and pants with blazer.

Yoongi and Namjoon stood at the porch, with the same all-black uniform, but Yoongi didn't wear his blazer, it was draped on his left arm.
He wore a concealed carry shoulder holster with two guns attached on his left and right.
He was pacing back and forth talking on the phone, his face looked uptight and you could feel he was definitely not in a good mood.

Namjoon stood a few steps behind him, busy scrolling and typing on his tablet, with bluetooth earpiece on his ear.
Hoseok stood next to Namjoon with a briefcase on his left hand, his wrist handcuffed to the handle of the briefcase.
Next to Hoseok was Taehyung, fixing multiple throwing knives into his shoulder holster, a single dagger attached to his thigh.

Down at the driveway you saw Jimin's Lamborghini at the foot of the stone stairs, flanked with six black Mercedes in front and behind his car along the curved lane.
Jimin sat on the driver seat, talking to Jungkook who stood outside the car.

Several other men stood scattered around the cars, checking their guns and attached it into the gun holster under their blazer.

The view in front of you was definitely not your ordinary scene, and your apprehension surged the longer you stayed to watch them.
You were about to step back and turn inside the house, when you bumped into someone.

"Whoa...careful..."

He caught you before you stumble, holding you on your forearm.
It was Seokjin, in the same black uniform, carrying a laptop bag on his left hand.
He regarded you with a questioning look, raising his brows.