▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

It was Monday

It was Monday. Everybody hate it. But not for Irene, the raven hair girl who will always play with people's hearts. She eat the breakfast, wearing her shoes, and went inside the white limo. Her driver, Mr Lee, smiling at her, "Are you ready to go to school now, miss Bae?"

"Of course, I'm ready." Irene said and crossed her arms, "I just can't wait for the hot girls to greet me."

Mr Lee just nodded and drive off to school. Irene smiled as she scrolling down instagram. There's a lot of girls leave her a messages but she decided to ignore it. But she was stunned at this girl's post.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

             21.5K likes | 236,902 comments

@todayis_wendy  first day school for my bff❤️  she will be the new student here in sm & yg academy!

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@yerimiese : aww seulgi is so cute in here!

@_imyour_joy : yeay! i have three best friends now!

@sooyaaa_ : girllll, irene liked this post! she never do this before!

@renebaebae : she's cute. 

@roses_are_rosie : she called seulgi cute!!

-@yerimiese, replied to @roses_are_rosie : yeah, she called every girls that she likes to break their hearts, 'cute.' 🙄

-@roses_are_rosie, replied to @yerimiese : oh well, that's true.

@hi_sseulgi : ❤️

-

Irene smiles and put her phone inside her pocket before getting out the limo, "Don't need to pick me up later. I want to hang out with Jennie today."

"Yes, miss Bae."

All the girls squealed as soon as they saw Irene. The raven hair girl smirked and wave at them, "Hello, girls." she said. Then, a blonde girl ran to her and kiss her cheeks, "I-I love you!"

Irene chuckles and put her arm around the girl's waist, "Well, I love you too." she said and blow her a kiss. The blonde hair girl fainted, but no one cares about anything when Irene's around. Irene walked inside the school and saw her best friend, Jennie.

"Is it just me or did I see someone fainted there?" Jennie pointed at the blonde girl and raise her eyebrow. Irene chuckles and put her arm around her best friend's shoulder, "Guess I'm that hot, huh?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I think Lisa is more hotter than you. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to class before you come up with another clever idea to get us killed — or worse, expelled."

"What the heck? Are you watching Harry Potter again, Jennie?"

"No. Maybe. Anyway, we need to go to class now. I'm serious." she said before leaving Irene alone who obviously trying hard not to laugh. Irene let out a sigh, "Yes, Hermione."

The two of them walked to their class but someone caught Irene's attention. It was a girl, with a brown hair and a brown eyes, walking past Irene. The raven hair girl stares at her, didn't realise that she had drop her books. Jennie looked at her and let out a sigh, "Irene. Stop staring at Seulgi and just pick up your books."

But she didn't listen and continue staring at the girl named, 'Seulgi.'

"BAE IRENE!"

Irene flinched and quickly pick up all her books that was scattered on the floor. "Yes, miss!" Irene gulped as she look at Jennie's angry face. Jennie scoffed, "You're really whipped for that girl. Now, come on." she said and pull Irene inside the class.

Irene frowned, looking outside but Seulgi had already gone. 'Damn it. She looks really cute, though!' she thought and glare at Jennie for ruining it. The two of them sat down and Mrs Jo then gave them a test.

Two hours had passed but they still haven't finish the test 'cause its really really hard. But not for Jennie. She proudly smiles at the test and look at Irene,

"You okay there, girl?"

"Of course not!" Irene whispered shout at her, "Jennie, can i PLEASE copy your test? I promise that I will study harder next time! Please!"

"Miss Bae! Miss Kim! Stop talking!"

Jennie smiles and bow, "Sorry, Mrs Jo."

Irene kicked her under the table and glare at her, 'Help me!' she mouthed. Jennie shook her head and look away, trying to ignore Irene who looks really desperate for the answers. Irene groaned and look at the question,

x² + y² + 4x - 2y =  -1

The equation of circle in the xy-plane is shown above. What is the radius of the circle?

a) 2
b) 3
c) 4
d) 9

". . . what?" Irene read the question again but she still didn't understand it. The bell rang, meaning it was lunch break. But Mrs Jo still didn't let them go unless they had finished their test. Jennie gave the paper test to Mrs Jo and look at Irene, 'Sorry, girl. Gotta see Lisa now. Fighting!' she mouthed before running outside of the class.

Irene glared at her and let out a sigh, 'I should finish this so I can kill that Kim later.' she thought and write the answers. But then, someone went inside their class and Irene lift her head up. Her eyes widened open as she looks at Seulgi,

'Found you.' she thought and smirk at the thought having Seulgi as her girlfriend. Having Seulgi as her new toy.