▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Irene sat down on the couch, sighing

Irene sat down on the couch, sighing. Jennie looked at her and smirk, "What happened last night? Did you. . . you know, beeppp Seulgi?"

"No, she's drunk! I don't want to do it if she's drunk! It's like taking an advantage on her!" Irene shouted and let out a groan, "And besides, Seulgi is too innocent, you know? I just can't do it."

Jennie raised her eyebrow, "Or is it because you start to like her?"

Irene was caught off guard when she said that so she quickly denied, "Of course not! Why do you think that?!"

"Remember when you having sex with this random drunk girl last month at MY party? You're basically taking an advantage on that poor girl." Jennie shake her head and took a sip of her tea.

Irene was fidgeting her finger before looking at her best friend, "Jennie, I'm not having a crush on Seulgi now, right? I actually doesn't know all about this kind of stuff."

"What do you feel when you're with her?"

"Oh well, my heart keep beating fast and my face will turning red all of sudden and I always feel about making her mine and–"

"Girl, you're in love! Congratulations!" Jennie smiles before taking another sip of her tea. Irene blushed, "So that's how falling in love feels like?"

Jennie laughed, "That's why you should never be a playgirl, Irene. Now you can't even know what's love feels like."

Irene groaned and walks to the door, holding the doorknob, "I already talked about what happened to that drunk girl. She said it was okay and we decided to forget about it. I'm not really that mean to leave them like that." she said before walks out of the house.

Jennie let out a sigh and just watched her best friend leaving, "Seulgi really should teach this poor bunny about love."

-

"I like you!"

Irene stares at this girl with a short hair with a cold look, "Uh, thanks? Well, I'm falling in love with me too cause no one can resist me, you know? Just leave please."

The girl let out a sob before running to the cafeteria. Irene shook her head, "Ugh, where's that Kim girl?"

Suddenly, she feel someone tap her shoulder. Thinking that it was that girl again, Irene turned around, annoyed, "I told you--Seulgi?"

She quickly stand up and scratches her head, "uh, hello, seulgi. good morning?" she nervously smiles at the brown hair girl in front of her. Seulgi smirked and give her the paper,

'why do you look so nervous, bae? is there someone that you like here?'

Irene scoffed, "No. For your information, I don't have a crush on someone and I planned to stay that way."

Seulgi raised her eyebrow, knowing that she's lying. Irene sighed and look away, "Okay fine, maybe i like this girl a little bit."

Seulgi's expression changed into sadness but she hide it with a smile, giving her another paper.

'waaa that girl is so lucky! what's her name?'

Irene wanted to say 'you' so bad but she know that it will ruin her friendship with her. She blurted out, "Sakura!"

Seulgi drop her pen and her smile disappear again, nodding her head before writing something on the paper.

'that's good. everybody love her :) i can help you!'

Irene looked at her, "Help me with what?"

-

"Okay, this is a bad idea!" Irene whispered shout at the girl beside her. They were behind the wall, waiting for Sakura to finish her class. Seulgi sighed before giving her the paper.

'i never say that my idea is good. well, after she finished her class, you'll go to her and confess your love! isn't that sweet?'

Irene pouted, "Yeah, it is sweet if it's you." she whispered, fortunately for her, seulgi didn't hear it. Seulgi tap her shoulder and point at the long wavy pink hair girl who exit the class with her friends.

Seulgi smiles, showing her the thumbs up.

Irene let out a sigh as she walks toward Sakura, "Hey . . . " she wave at her. Sakura smiles, "Oh hi! You must be Bae Irene, my senior!"

"Yeah, look, there's something I wanted to say to you." Irene said and look at Seulgi who still smiling at her. She took a deep breathe, "I. . . I like your hair! Yeah your hair is amazing! Goodbye!" she smiles before running toward Seulgi, leaving Sakura who doesn't know what happens right now.

Seulgi face palmed,

'why you don't confess to her?!'

"Because.  .  . uh, because.  .  ."

'are you really that nervous, bae? should i tell her myself?'

Irene shake her head, "No no no! Don't! I-I'm not ready! Yes, I'm not ready!"

Seulgi rolled her eyes,

'yes, you're ready. ugh fine, im going to tell her myself and you can't stop me!'

"Seulgi wait!" Irene stopped her and holds her shoulder, looking down, "Okay fine, I lied! She's not my crush! My crush is someone else, you see."

Seulgi wrote something and show it to her,

'what? who's that girl then? and why do you have to lie? you can just tell me the truth, im not going to tell it to anyone.'

"That girl? Oh, she's very pretty. really really really pretty. This girl that I love have a brown curly hair, and she looks like a bear. She's nice too. She's also smart. She's .  .  . an angel."

Seulgi frowned, 'that girl is lucky.' she thought.

"And the reason why I never tell you is because .  .  . I .  .  ." Irene looked straight into her eyes,

"It's because that girl is.  .  . Ah, I seriously can't tell you!"

Seulgi smiles,

'just tell me. im not going to kill you, you know.'

Irene sighed and look at her again,

"Actually, I .  .  ."