▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

"So, let me get this straight

"So, let me get this straight." Lisa said while putting her glasses down, "You completely forgetting about Seulgi? Seriously, Irene?"

Irene sat down on the couch and let out a sigh, "I messed up." she said, looking at Seulgi's phone. Jennie walks inside the living and sat beside Irene, "Yeah, I know you really love to break girl's heart but breaking Seulgi's heart is just too cruel, don't you think?"

"I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. It's just that that girl starting to seduce me and i couldn't control myself . . ."

"Is she taste nice?" Lisa smirked, causing Jennie to hit her head. Irene shook her head, "No. There's no one that can be delicious in this world!"

Lisa looked at Seulgi's phone and open it, "I think you really ruined everything, Rene." she said, showing the lockscreen wallpaper of Seulgi and Irene smiling at each other. Irene's eyes widened open,

"I really messed up!"

-

Seulgi washed her face and look at the mirror, 'why irene? why must you break my heart?' she thought. Wiping tears from her eyes with her hand, she let out a sob and her lower lip trembled.

"Princess? Are you okay in there?" her dad knocking on the door and Seulgi obviously didn't answer. She open it and weakly smiles at him, nodding. Mr Kang sighed, patting her back, "You know you can tell me everything, Seulgi. I will try and help you."

Seulgi shake her head, writing something on the paper and give it to him,

'im fine, daddy. no need to worry about me!^^'

"Are you sure?"

Seulgi nodded. Mr Kang smiles, "Well, how about we cook for your mommy? You know that she can be a monster when she's hungry. Just like you!" He said and laughed when Seulgi hit his arm repeatedly.

-

"Don't get close to our Seulgi! We know what you did, Bae!" Joy said, glaring at the raven hair girl. "Please! I want to see Seulgi so that I can apologise to her!" Irene begged, folding her hands as she look at Joy with her puppy eyes.

Joy pushed her face away, disgusted, "Don't make that face again. Ugh, Seulgi is a fragile girl! A soft baby bear that we need to protect! Not to break! You're heartless, you know that?"

"Please, I begging you! I want to make this right between me and her! Sooyoung, please?"

"No. And it's final!" Joy shouted, slamming the door in Irene's face. Irene groaned and bang her fist to the wall, "This is all my fault!" she said to herself.

She need to see Seulgi now. But where she can find that bear?

An idea popped in her mind and Irene quickly went inside the car, telling the driver to drive them to the park.

-

An hour has passed and Irene still searching for Seulgi at the park, she didn't give up yet. She knows she will find Seulgi there since the park is where Seulgi always go when she had a problem. She let out a sigh and look at the river, holding the black metal fence.

Irene notice that there's a candle beside her, "I messed up. This is all my fault, little candle." she said to herself before blows out a candle.

She was about to go when suddenly,

"Ah! Kang Seulgi! Are you here for my amazing ice cream?" a man said cheerfully as he opening his ice-cream stand. Irene looks surprise when she see Seulgi but at the same time, she was happy.

Seulgi gave him a smile when the man hands an ice-cream for her and paid for it. She turn around and gasp when she see Irene standing in front of her, smiling nervously at her.

"Seu-"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and walk away. Irene followed her from behind as she try to talk to Seulgi,

"Hey, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I promise you that I will never do that again. Seulgi? Hey, please don't be mad . . ." Irene said while poking Seulgi's back, but the younger girl keeps ignoring her.

Irene frowned, "Please? Can you forgive me? I know that I had break your heart but–"

Seulgi throw her a yellow paper and she read it,

'I can't forgive someone who had broke my heart. I thought you were different than the rest. But I was wrong. I used to like you but now, the feelings had gone. And that is your fault for breaking my trust. Just imagine if we were couple. I bet you will go fucking every girls that you see during our date. I was disappointed and hurt. Remember the scarf that you gave me? I always hug it every time I fall asleep, wishing that I was hugging you. Im sorry but I can't trust a liar anymore. So stay away from me.'

There's a silence.

Irene looked at Seulgi sadly before walking in front of her, "I know I had break your heart, your trust and everything but . . ." she kneels on the floor while looking down, too ashamed to look at her, "please, give me one last chance. if you forgive me, i-i promise that i will stay away from you. i promise. . . "

Seulgi didn't answer. She looks at her before walking away, leaving Irene alone. Irene looks up, "I knew it. She will never forgive someone like me." she said sadly and stand up.

Suddenly, a yellow airplane paper fly at her and Irene catch it, unfolding the paper, still frowning. But she began to smile when she read it,

'alright, i forgive you. oh, i hope i make the right choice for forgiving you. (︶^︶)

-by seulgi'

Irene giggles, "I will never break your heart again. I promise you." she said to herself before walking to the man that sell the ice-cream.

Seulgi look at her from afar, briefly blushes, 'at the end of the day, i will still love you. that's the problem.' she thought and hit her head,

'what have you done to me, bae irene!!'