▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"So you choose your stupid assignment over me?!" Irene look at her girlfriend in disbelief, she hope that seulgi will change her mind and not going to the study group today

"So you choose your stupid assignment over me?!" Irene look at her girlfriend in disbelief, she hope that seulgi will change her mind and not going to the study group today. Seulgi sigh and turn to the older girl, "Joohyun, I really have to go now. I'm sorry, alright? I'll make it up to you."

"Forget it! Just go and enjoy your study group! I don't care!" Irene crossed her arms and sat on the bed.

The latter smiles, bending down to her level and kiss her lips, "You can come with me if you want to. There will only be Wannie, Sooyoung, Yerim and me!"

"No, thanks."

"You're really stubborn." Seulgi said, patting her head, "Alright then. I'll go now. See you later." she give her another kiss before going outside of the room.

Irene run to the stairs, shouting, "Mr Lee, please send her to Seungwan's house and don't you dare do anything to her!"

Seulgi smiles, "Aww, you still care about me."

"Of course i still care about you." Irene smile back and caressed her cheeks, "Come home early today. I have a surprise for you."

"I can't wait for the surprise, joohyun." Seulgi giggles before going inside the car. Irene watch her leave, still couldn't stop herself from smiling, "Ah, she's so beautiful. I can't believe that she's my girlfriend."

-

"Wait, Sooyoung! Don't leave me alone with them!" Yeri shouted, blocking the door so that joy could not go outside. Joy sigh and flick her forehead, causing the younger to scream in pain, "I have to go, Yerim. Seriously, what's so bad staying here with them?"

"They're too smart for me!"

Wendy close the book and look at Yerim in confusion, "Thank you. . .? Now come here and solve these questions before going home."

"No!"

"Come here!"

"You're not my mother!"

The other two just ignored them. Seulgi took out her phone, smiling when she see her girlfriend's post on Instagram.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌