▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"I-I had a nightmare

"I-I had a nightmare . . ."

Irene can't hear it clearly, but she understands. Seulgi still had trouble talking so she doesn't want to force her.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Irene asked, rubbing her back to calm her down. Seulgi nodded her head and almost fall down when she's walking, luckily Irene catch her.

Irene let out a chuckles, "This is not the first time you fall for me, my lady."

Seulgi hit her chest and whispers, "now is not the right time for your childish flirting, you stupid rabbit." she look away, blushing.

"I know. hey, is it okay if  i. . ." Irene didn't finish her sentence and lift Seulgi up in a bridal style, causing the latter to gasp. Seulgi's face were completely red, she was amazed that irene can carry her with ease even though she's shorter than her.

In Irene's room, the raven hair girl gently put her on the bed, smiling, "Isn't this wonderful? The rabbit can sleep with the princess!"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and gesture Irene to sleep beside her since its late now. Irene laid beside her, looking at her and ask, "My lady, are you sure you can sleep after that nightmare?"

Seulgi just nodded. She felt Irene lift her up again and when she open her eyes, she realised that she was on top of Irene. Seulgi hit her and glare at her, "No funny business."

She can start talking again now but it's still hard for her. Thanks to Irene.

Irene laughed, "I know, I know. You can trust me, my lady."

Seulgi giggles and snuggle close to her. Irene stares at her while smiling,

"You're safe now, my lady. I won't let you go."

-

The sound of her phone ringing wake Irene up and she let out a groan, "who the fuck call me right now?" Irene said to herself before answering the call,

"What?"

"Hey, girl! Guess what, today is my birthday!"

"Jennie, its still fucking august. Its not your birthday yet." Irene sighed and rub her eyes. She look around, wondering where seulgi is.

"Ugh you're so mean. Anyway, Wendy said that Seulgi is missing right now. No one knows where she is. Her parents were still at work and they don't know about this! So wake up and help us find her!"

Irene immediately ended the call and stand up, "Seulgi?"

"Hm?" Seulgi smiles, walking toward her with the oversize white t-shirt. Irene blushed when she realise that Seulgi was wearing her clothes.

"That t-shirt is my favourite, my lady. And only my favourite person can wear it." Irene grinned. Seulgi raised her eyebrow, "who's your favourite person, then?"

Irene bowed and kissed the back of her hand, "You." she winked.

Seulgi scoffed, "Flirting is not going to make me fall for you, bunny."

"We'll see about that. Soon, you will fall for me."

"Yeah? Whatever."

Irene smiles, "You can talk now. It's a relief. Your voice really suits your beautiful face, though. Make me fall for you again and again."

Seulgi let out a giggles and push her away, "Now you can always hear me say 'no' to your flirting, Bae."

Irene's phone ringing again. Groaning, Irene answered it and flinch when she heard Wendy yelling,

"WHERE DID YOU HIDE SEULGI?!"

Seulgi gasp, "Is that wannie?! Ah, give me that phone!"

"What? No. Hey, Wendy. I'll call you back later."

"No, Irene! Give me that phone! I will talk to her and explain what happened!" Seulgi said as she try to take Irene's phone. They ended up falling down on the bed and Irene blush when she look at Seulgi who is on top of her now.

Her face turned red and she doesn't know what to do when she realised that she was on top of irene.

"HELLO? UGH I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" Wendy shouted and hang up.

The two of them stare at each other, still shocked at what happened earlier and without uttering a word, irene put her hand on seulgi's cheeks, pulling her down for a kiss.

Their lips almost touch but someone interrupted them. Eunbi kicked the door open while holding the frying pan, "WAKE UP--OH MY GOD, UNNIE!! IRENE BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!"

"Get out, you adopted child!" Irene shouted.

"Woah, what happened here?!" Jiyoon furrowed her eyebrows and smiles when she see Seulgi, "Oh, Seulgi! It's been a long time since we met!"

Seulgi didn't answer back.

Irene looked at her in confusion, "Hey? I thought you can ta–hmph!" she was shocked when Seulgi cover her mouth with her hand. The brown hair girl look at Jiyoon and smiles, bowing at her.

"Oh, you still can't talk? It must be hard for you, Seul. Oh yes, come down now you three, breakfast ready." Jiyoon said and walk to the kitchen.

Eunbi couldn't hide her excitement and shake her hand with seulgi's, "So you're Seulgi?! You look so beautiful!! I can't believe that beautiful girl like you will be my sister in law!"

"JUST GET OUT BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE ADOPTION CENTRE!"

"YOU DONT HAVE THE DRIVING LICENCE SO YOU CANT SEND ME ANYWHERE!" eunbi shouted back and slam the door shut.

Irene sighed and rub her temple, "Sorry. They're always like that whenever I'm with someone."

Seulgi smiles, "It's okay, i love to have a siblings like them but what i got is a boring brother."

"Oh, you can come here whenever you want. I don't mind." Irene smiles back and blush, "And also, you're still on top of me."

"U-Um. .  . Sorry." Seulgi stuttered, quickly standing up. Irene smirked and wiggle her eyebrows, "I don't mind, though. You can sit on my lap whenever you want, my lady. I'm all yours."

Seulgi grabbed the pillow and hit her with it, "Can you please just shut your mouth for a second?!"

"Okay, stop hitting me! I'm sorry!" Irene laughed and frown, "But hey, you can talk now right? Why you don't want to talk to my sisters?"

Seulgi sighed, "I know Jiyoon. She is Wendy's best friend. They tell everything to each other and if she know that i can talk again, she will tell wendy."

"Why you don't want people to know that you can talk again?" Irene raised her eyebrow, looking at the younger in confusion.

"It's because they will ask what happened to me. . . im not ready to tell them. Please keep this as a secret. Okay?"

Irene walked closer to the brown hair girl and hug her tightly, "Of course i won't tell her that. Bunny promise for her princess."

Seulgi smiles, "I know I can trust you."

"ah by the way, i think you really fall for me, my lady."

"and why do you think that?"

"cause you look like you want to kiss me too."

"can we please not TALK ABOUT THAT?!"

Irene wiggle her eyebrows, "why? if you want to kiss me, my lady, you can just ask me."

"stop that!"

"no--wait, put that pillow down! ah!"