▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

The school finally start again but Irene haven't finish her assignments yet

The school finally start again but Irene haven't finish her assignments yet. She walked to her friend and sigh, "The teachers going to kill me."

"Well, if you finished assignments, they're not going to do that." Jennie replied while texting her girlfriend. Irene groaned and bang her head on the table, "Can I copy your assignments? You know we've been friends since we were kid!"

"No."

"I begging you, please!"

"Nope, i'd rather die than let you copy my assignments. I work hard for this, Irene!"

Irene frowned, looking at her assignment and start writing but she couldn't focus. The sound of the students screaming making her flinch. She look out the door and saw a lot of people surrounding the girl, "What happened there?"

"Im Yeojin." Seulgi said, putting her arm around irene, and the older girl look at her in excitement, "My lady! You're here to give me your assignments?!"

Seulgi flick her forehead, "No, do it yourself."

"But the class is in 20 minutes and I have a lot of unfinished assignments!"

"I'm not going to let you copy mine!"

Irene pouted and give her puppy eyes, "Please? I'll do anything! Just please let me copy your assignments!"

The brunette sighed, she grab her bag and took out her assignments, "Bring me to the famous tteokbokki place after school."

"Okay, anything for you, my lady!"

Seulgi giggles and rest her chin on top of irene's head. They didn't realise that the girl outside, Im Yeojin, watching them.

-

"It's delicious, right?" Irene smiles, staring at her girlfriend who is eating in front of her. Seulgi blushed, "Yes, it is. Irene, I think you should stop staring at me now."

"Why?"

"Because. . ."

"Because it's uncomfortable? Alright, I'll stop staring." Irene look out the window and saw a girl feeding the cat. Seulgi quickly cover her eyes with her hand, "It's not uncomfortable! Just keep staring at me, i don't care!"

Irene giggles, "You don't like me looking at the other girls, do you?"

"Well, yeah. I hate it." the brunette answered, avert her eyes. She continue eating and look at irene who still staring at her, "You're not hungry?"

The raven hair girl smirked and lean in, "Just looking at you make me full, my lady."

Seulgi's face went completely red and shove the tteokbokki in her mouth, "I-I'm going to pay now!" she stuttered before running to the counter, not looking at irene who was choking on the food right now.

"K-Kang Seulgi, I almost die here! Come back and help me!"

-

Seulgi washed the dishes while humming a tune, she gasp when she feel a pair of arms around her waist.

"Hey, you should join me on the bed now." Irene pouted while resting her chin on her shoulder. The younger girl smiles, "Just wait for me there, joohyun."

"Hmm, I don't want you to get lonely here so I will accompany you. I'm a good girlfriend, right?"

Eunbi, who was sitting the couch, look at them in disbelief, "What am I, then?! A ghost?!" she shake her head before going to her room.

Irene sigh, "I want to cuddle with you!"

"Yes, alright, I'm almost done." Seulgi said, she gasp when she feel irene slipped her hand in her shirt, "Joohyun! What are you doing?!"

"We can do it here." Irene smirked and bite her ear, "Just don't make any noise and we'll be fine."

Seulgi swatted her hand away, "You're not going to take my virginity away in the kitchen, bae irene!"

"fine! I'm sorry!" The older girl whined and accidentally press her hand too hard on seulgi's skin, causing the younger to hiss. Irene tug her shirt up and she was shock when she see a bruised on her back, "Take off your shirt."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm serious! Take it off now!"

Seulgi doesn't want to make irene angry so she obliged. Irene look at her back in horror, she was speechless. Seulgi's back was bruised badly and there's a lot of cuts there, "W-What. . ."

"Joohyun, I-"

"Is this because of what happened to you before?! What did they do to you?!"

"I can't say."

Irene frowned, "But this is really bad, seulgi. . ."

Seulgi weakly smiles at her before wearing her shirt back, "No need to worry about me, baby. I'm fine. It happened a long time ago." she kissed her cheeks and go to the bedroom, "Let's go to sleep!"

"Yes, my lady." Irene said, following her from behind.

Her heart ache when she see think about what happened to Seulgi, she wonder why the kidnapper kidnapped her in the first place. Why her? She has a lot of questions, but she know if she asked, seulgi will immediately change the topic.

-

Irene waited for her driver to pick her up at the bus stop. Seulgi is not with her today because she want to sleep at her own house. Her parents have no idea that seulgi is dating now so they thought that she staying in Wendy's house.

She thought about what happened yesterday and groan, seulgi will never tell her anyway. But she was really curious, what happened to her before?

Irene cover her face with her hands, "I want to help her but she doesn't want to tell me about her past. . . Why is this so frustrating?!"

"You want to know your girlfriend secret, don't you?"

Irene look up and saw a girl staring at her with no expressions,

'who is she?'