▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Irene opened her eyes, she groan when the brunette is not beside her anymore

Irene opened her eyes, she groan when the brunette is not beside her anymore. The raven hair girl sat up and stretched her arms, "Babe?"

"hm?" Seulgi walked toward her while drinking water. The older girl smiles, "Good morning, baby. Sleep well last night?" she asked and tilt her head. The brunette nod her head and sat beside her, "Yep. How about you take a shower first, irene? I already made breakfast."

"You know you don't have to do that. My maids--oh wait i forgot that they're still on leave."

"I'm not really good at cooking so please forgive me if the food taste bad."

Irene grinned, "Hey, I don't care if its taste good or not. But if the chef taste good then I'm sure that the food taste good as well." she said while smirking.

Seulgi hit her arm, "Irene!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." Irene laugh and grab her towel before going inside the bathroom, "Oh wait! Irene?"

"Yes. irene. That's your name, isn't it?"

"But call me something sweet too! Like baby or babe or something like that!"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and cross her arms, "Take a shower now before I call you 'bitch', irene."

Irene sigh and close the door. The brunette giggles, she walk to the bathroom and knock on a door, "Don't forget to come down after this, baby."

Upon hearing the nickname, irene's face turned red and she smiled to herself, how lucky she is to have seulgi as her girlfriend.

-

"The food taste so good! You're amazing!" Irene said happily as she watch seulgi wash the dishes. Seulgi giggles, "Should i cook for you everyday then?"

Irene nodded, "Yes please!"

"Alright, Joohyun."

"Hey, you called me Joohyun! I feel so special now!" Irene smiles, hugging the younger girl from behind. Seulgi peck her lips and turn the tap off, "If that makes you happy, then i will call you Joohyun everyday!"

"Hmm how about you call me something sweet than that? I'm your girlfriend after all."

"Hyun?"

"I like that." Irene grinned and lean in to kiss her but seulgi stop her, smirking, "Finish your assignment first or no kisses for today."

"But I already finished it yesterday at the library!"

"Really? Let's check it then." Seulgi said, walk to the room. Irene sigh and just follow her without uttering a word. But then, she remembered that she has to pick up Eunbi today.

"I have to pick Eunbi up now. How about you come with me, baby?"

"Sure! Let's go!" Seulgi said excitedly and run to the car. Irene giggles, she grabbed the key and open the door for the brunette, "Get inside, my lady."

The younger blushed. She kissed her cheeks before sitting on the passenger seat. Irene smiled and sat on the driver seat, holding her hand, "Let's pick up your future sister in law." she said, winking at her.

"J-Just drive the car, hyun." Seulgi look outside of the window, too shy to look at her. Irene chuckles and kiss the back of her hand, "You're blushing now, aren't you?"

"Drive the car now."

Irene couldn't help but to smile at her cuteness. The older girl nod her head and grin, "Alright, my lady. Turn on the radio so that you won't get bored."

"Hmh."

-

"Since when do you have driving licence?" Eunbi asked, looking at her sister. Irene sigh, "After your favourite sister trying to ruin my life."

"Your life?"

"Seulgi is my life." Irene smiles at her girlfriend. Seulgi rolled her eyes and turn to Eunbi, "Do you want to eat something because it will be a long ride to Seoul."

Eunbi shake her head, "No. I want to listen to the music." she said and wear the earphone. "Who gave you that? Our aunt?" Irene asked curiously.

"Jiyoon unnie!"

"Oh."

Seulgi pulled her girlfriend for a kiss and she then hold her hand to calm her down, "Better now?"

Irene nod her head. she pucker her lips, asking for another kiss. They both lean in but Eunbi quickly seperate them, "Hey! Don't do this in front of me!"

"Why do you have to ruin this moment?!"

"I'm still a kid and do it somewhere else, not here!"

Irene let out a groan and drove off, she will get her revenge after this.

-

They finally arrived at home and it was night now. Irene place the key on the table, she turn to her girlfriend and smile, "How about you sleep first, baby? No need to wait for me. I have something to do."

Seulgi nodded and give her a quick kiss, "Good night then."

"Night." Irene replied before going inside her sister room. She saw Eunbi laid on the bed, preparing to sleep. The older girl sigh and went to her, "Hey."

"Ah! Oh my god, you startled me! Knock first before entering my room!"

Irene rolled her eyes, "There's something I need to tell you."

"About what?" Eunbi sat up.

"Jiyoon."

"What about her?"

Irene sighed and sit beside her, "Don't look for Jiyoon again. She probably hiding from us now and I don't want her to steal you from me. You're my sister, after all."

"I don't understand. Jiyoon unnie is your sister too, right? And she's one of our family members! Why I can't see unnie again?!"

"Listen to me. Something happened while you're gone and I just don't want you to see that liar! She almost ruined my relationship with Seulgi and that's not okay! She said she want to protect us but she only controlled our life!"

Eunbi began to cry, "So it's just us now in this house?"

Irene sadly smiles and shake her head, "No, of course not. We have our maids, our driver and mom. We're not alone, see?"

"But mom never come home. And dad also gone. W-We're alone. . . I-I'm alone now."

"Hey, you have me. I promise I won't leave you, okay?" Irene whispered and hug her, "And we even have seulgi! We're not alone, Eunbi. Trust me. Everything is going to be okay."

"Really?" Eunbi sobbed.

"Yes."

Seulgi watched them from outside before going back to irene's room. She wipe the tears from her eyes using her sleeve and laid on the bed.

It's sad that irene have to fake her smile in front of her sister.