▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Wendy, Joy and Seulgi were eating the pizza at their favourite pizza shop

Wendy, Joy and Seulgi were eating the pizza at their favourite pizza shop. Seulgi keeps stuffing the pizza in her mouth, making Wendy laugh. The taller girl stares at Wendy and gulp, 'I never thought Wendy can be this pretty before.'

She shook her head and sigh, 'No, you only agreed to be her fake girlfriend so that Sungjae will become jealous and get back with me again. But . . .'

Wendy looked at Joy and smiles, "What are you thinking, Sooyoung?"

"Nothing--IRENE?!"

"Irene?"

Joy quickly hide Seulgi with the pizza box and whisper at her 'girlfriend',

"Look, it's Irene! And her friends. What should we do?"

Wendy shrugged, "Why did you hide Seulgi from Irene? Do they know each other?" she giggles and continue eat the pepperoni pizza. Joy face palmed and lean in closer to her, making the older girl blush, "Irene tried to make Seulgi fall for her! I don't want that!"

They heard a gasp and Seulgi throw the pizza box away, looking at them with her eyes widened open. Joy nervously laugh at her, "Oops. I guess Seulgi already knew it."

Jennie paid for the pizza and look around and was shocked to see Seulgi there. She nudged Irene and point at the brown hair girl with a smirk on her face. Irene took a deep breath and walks toward the table. She flashed them a smile and sat beside Wendy,

"Hey, ladies. And Seulgi."

"Seulgi is a lady too." Joy said coldly and roll her eyes. Seulgi glare at her before standing up to go to the exit but Irene stop her by holding her hand, "Wait, Seulgi. I think you drop something!"

Seulgi looked at her and raised her eyebrow. Irene smiles, "It's your heart. Do you want me to steal it?"

Joy scoffed, "Cringe."

Seulgi shook her head and went outside of the shop, leaving them. Wendy and Joy stand up and followed her from behind. "Look, stop bothering her. It's clear that Seulgi doesn't like you." Wendy apologetically smiles at her before running to the angry bear. Joy stuck out her tongue and leave Irene alone.

Irene let out a sigh, "It's the end of my career."

"Not yet." Lisa said and whispers, "I think you should be nice to Seulgi cause she likes nice person. You should try it."

The raven girl looked at her and smirks,

"Okay. I'll try."

-

The school bell rang and all the students went inside their classes. Seulgi accidentally drop her books and suddenly, someone pick it up for her. Seulgi look at the person and was shocked to see Irene was the one who help her. The older girl smiles before giving the books to Seulgi back, "You're welcome."

Then, she leave the girl alone.

Seulgi tilt her head in confusion, 'what was that for?' she thought and shrugged it off, and walks inside her class.

As the weeks passed, Irene keeps helping Seulgi, trying to show her how nice she is actually. The younger girl tried to ask her friends for help but they were so busy with trying to make Sungjae jealous.

She tries to run away from Irene but the older girl will always show her the different side of her : kindness.

Irene never that kind before, that's what her friends said. They told her that Irene will flirt with the random girls that she see and end up having sex with them. Just to give herself a pleasure. But Irene will always complain, saying that they all taste really bad.

There's a bully trying to steal Seulgi's money but luckily for her, Irene saved her. The bully then ran away, scared that Irene will hurt him again.

The older girl smiles, "You're safe now."

Seulgi just ignored her and keeps walking to the cafeteria. Irene let out a giggles and follow her, "You know that I appreciate it if you say 'thanks.'" she grinned but Seulgi didn't say anything.

"She's really hard." Irene sighed but she decides to keeps making the younger girl fall for her. No matter how hard it is, she will always succeed. And she hope that she can make Seulgi fall for her. So that she can tell everyone that every girls and guys will fall for her.

One day, it was raining like cat and dog. Seulgi was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the rain to stop. Then, someone gave her an umbrella and said, "You need to bring umbrella everyday, you know."

Seulgi looked at the person and sigh. It was Irene.

The younger girl ignored her but Irene keeps trying to make Seulgi talk to her. After a few minutes, Seulgi had lose her patience and walks away from Irene but the older girl keeps following her.

"Where are you going?" Irene grinned.

'That's it!' Seulgi thought and stop walking. She took out the piece of paper and write on it then show it to Irene,

'why did you keep following me?'

"Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams." Irene smiles. Seulgi's face turning red and write again,

'stop it. i never say i like you, right? so stop it. i feel uncomfortable.'

The older girl sigh and walks closer to her, "Okay. I'll go but. . ."

She took off her own scarf and lean closer to Seulgi, putting the scarf around the younger girl's neck. Seulgi just stares at her and Irene stares at her back.

"But I'll never leave you. Cause you're my dream." Irene wink and laugh a little. She was about to walk away but Seulgi stop her and write something on the paper.

Irene read it and smiles,

'thanks :)'

"You're welcome."