▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

It was another normal day for Seulgi

It was another normal day for Seulgi. she woke up, cook breakfast for her parents that always busy, finish her homework and wait for her girlfriend to call her. She heard someone knocking on the door, "Come in!" seulgi shouted.

Her parents went inside her room with a smile on their faces. Mrs Kang sat beside her, "Seulgi, we're going to be really busy for the next two weeks. And we also have to go to Vietnam next week." she said while patting her head. "Do you want to come with us or stay here alone?" her dad asked.

Seulgi smiled, "Stay. There's a month left before the school officially over anyway. So I want to stay here and spend time with my friends."

"That's good. You already cooked for us, but we can't eat with you now. I'm so sorry. We need to go to the office." Mrs kang let out a sigh and look at her husband.

"It's okay." Seulgi frowned, she suddenly got a notification from Irene and she smile again, "I need to go too anyway. Study group, bye!" she kissed their cheeks before running outside of the room.

Mr kang crossed his arms, "But the exam already ended, right?" he said to himself, starting to feel suspicious about his daughter.

-

"Joohyun!!" seulgi shouted as she run toward her girlfriend who was waiting for her at the park. Irene spread her arms, "My lady!" she said happily and seulgi flung her arms around the older girl, hugging her tightly.

Seulgi kissed her lips, "Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet. I'm actually waiting for you. And I also have a surprise for you!" Irene smiles. Seulgi let out a gasp, "Is it a food?"

Irene chuckles, shaking her head, "Uhh, you're hungry, aren't you? Well, it's not a food but something that you can ride!"

". . . You?"

"D-Don't be ridiculous! Of course it's not me!" Irene blushed and cover Seulgi's eyes with the blindfold. She then lead her to the parking lot, holding her tightly so that seulgi won't fall. They stopped in front of the surprise present and Irene peck her lips before taking off the blindfold for her.

Seulgi's jaw dropped when she see a car, she turn around, "You bought this for me? But I still don't have my driving licence!"

"Well, next week will be your driving test, right? I'm 100% positive that you'll pass! That's why I bought a car for you!" Irene said and look down, "You don't like it?"

The brunette burst into tears and hug her again, "No, i love it! Thank you, joohyun!"

Irene patted her back, "Anything for you, my lady."

-

                 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

           79.4K likes | 875,100 comments

@hi_sseulgi  this bunny always spoiling me and look what she bought for me! i haven't got my driving licence yet!

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@renebaebae : princess like you deserve to get spoiled everyday, my lady. ❤️

-@hi_sseulgi, replied to @renebaebae : but you waste your money only for me!

-@renebaebae, replied to @hi_sseulgi : i just love making you happy.

-@hi_sseulgi, replied to @renebaebae : do i look like i'm happy now?

-@renebaebae, replied to @hi_sseulgi : yes!

-@hi_sseulgi, replied to @renebaebae : goddammit!

@_imyour_joy : i'm jealous! seungwan, you love me right?

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @_imyour_joy : i'm broke asf. how am i supposed to buy a car for you if i don't have a money for this month?

-@_imyour_joy, replied to @todayis_wendy : you spent all your money?!

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @_imyour_joy : nice weather we're having today!

@jennierubyjane : the most romantic couple in the world!

@yerimiese : i'm your daughter, why you didn't give me anything?!

-@renebaebae, replied to @yerimiese : since when?!

-@yerimiese, replied to @renebaebae : you two are a horrible parent for forgetting their child!

-

A week passed. Seulgi sat on the couch, she had waited for Irene to come to her house for two minutes but she just can't wait anymore. She was too excited. After a couple of minutes later, Irene ring the doorbell and she flinch when seulgi immediately open it.

"My lady! Look who's excited now." Irene smirked. Seulgi's face turned red and look away, "Shut up. My parents aren't here because they're at Vietnam. So now, we can hang out with each other here!"

Irene giggles and walk inside the large house, "You mean, date?"

"Yeah, date." Seulgi said while pulling her to her room, "Look! I clean my room yesterday! I'm a good girl, right?" she beam. Irene kissed her cheeks, "You're always be a good girl for me." she grin and see a red rose on the table. The red rose that she gave her.

Irene look at her, "You still keep that rose?"

"Yeah. I don't want to throw it away, it's a beautiful flower." Seulgi answered. Irene hold both of her hands and kiss her lips, "My lady, you really know how to make me happy."

Seulgi let out a small laugh, "Of course, I'm your girlfriend and the only person that know your secrets."

"What? Secrets? I have none!"

"Your wallpaper of me in the–"

"Let's not talk about that! I told you already! I took that picture by accident!" Irene's face turn redder than tomato. Seulgi giggles and walk away from her, "How about we talk about something else now?"

"I have an idea." Irene said as she come closer to the brunette and pin her to the bed. seulgi gulped, "J-Joohyun, are you sure?"

Irene nod her head, "Can I?"

"Will it . . . hurt?

"No. I will never hurt you, my lady. Do you trust me?" Irene smiled. Seulgi then rapidly nod and point at the window, "Y-You don't want people to see us, right?"

"Oh, right." the older said before closing the curtains.