▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Seulgi went to your house last night?! But why?" Wendy asked, tilting her head and she look at her best friend in confusion

Jiyoon sighed and rub her temple, "She had a nightmare last night so that's why she went to our house to see Irene. But the question is why? Yes, I know that they're getting closer to each other now but why she go and see Irene instead of her best friend that had known her for too long?"

"Maybe because she trust irene? Or maybe because she had a crush on that player bae and want irene to comfort her. But either way is fine. She has someone to trust now and I doubt irene will betray her. You know that irene has a crush on seulgi, right? Of course she won't tell anyone." Wendy replied while washing the dishes.

The older girl rolled her eyes, "you're not mad that she didn't go to you whenever she has a problem?"

"why would I? I don't care as long as she happy. And if she really happy with irene, then I'm not going to stop them." Wendy smiles and point at outside, "take the trash out for me, please?"

"fine." Jiyoon huff, she took the trash out while forming a plan on how to seperate her sister and seulgi.

-

It was Halloween night. Irene put the fake fangs in her mouth and stares at her reflection in amaze, "wow, i look great as the vampire. i wonder what's seulgi wearing tonight."

She got a notification from Instagram and Irene look at it, smiling when she see seulgi's post.

                  𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

           36.8K likes | 465,718 comments

@hi_sseulgi   halloween party, everyone!!

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@todayis_wendy : delete this post, seulgi! i look weird!😑

-@hi_sseulgi, replies to @todayis_wendy : noo! it's cute!

@yerimiese : me and sooyoung at outside right now eating foods! why are you two didn't call us to take a photo!? i'm hurt!

-@_imyour_joy, replied to @yerimiese : uhh they already called us early, yerim but you refused to go.

-@yerimiese, replied to @_imyour_joy : goddammit shut up sooyoung! i'm literally beside you right now!

@renebaebae : ahh you don't invite me, my lady? this is betrayal!

-@hi_sseulgi, replied to @renebaebae : actually i was just about to invite you, irene. i'll send you the location.

-@renebaebae, replied to @hi_sseulgi : i can't wait to see you, my lady!

-

"my lady!!" Irene run to them with a smile on her face. Wendy rolled her eyes and look at seulgi in disbelief, "Why do you have to invite her here, seulgi?!"

Seulgi type something on the phone and show it to her,

'because she's my friend too! by the way, joy is alone now so you better take this opportunity to flirt with her.'

Wendy blushed, "A-Alright fine! But if irene did something to you, just call me! i'll kill her!" she said while glaring at the older girl. Irene sigh and lift her hands up, "I won't touch her, okay?"

"Good. Now if you excuse me, i'm going to take my future wife to somewhere romantic! Thanks again seulgi!"

"And she gone." Irene said, looking at the brunette, "So what do you want to do now, my lady?"

Seulgi smirked and pull her to somewhere, "How about we go to my room? you know, to do something." she wink.

Irene's face turned completely red,

'is this a dream?!'

-

"I thought you said you want to go to your room." irene said as she look around the garden. Seulgi giggles and sat on the bench, "Wow, you seems disappointed that you can't do something to me tonight. Don't worry, you will get that someday."

Irene blushed and sat beside her, "Really? Then be careful, my lady. I'm like an animal in bed, you know." she grinned.

Seulgi push her face away, "Oh, i'm not surprised."

"But don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Irene smile at her. The younger girl look away, hiding her red face, "Let's not talk about this."

Irene giggles, "Alright."

"And why do you sit far away from me? You also seems hesitate to touch me. You're afraid of wannie, aren't you?"

"No, of course not! I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, that's all."

Seulgi smiles and pat the space beside her, "come, sit closer to me."

Irene obliged, she was surprised when seulgi put her head on her shoulder, "Irene, I'm really cold right now. Hug me, please?"

"O-Okay." Irene put her arm around her shoulder, bringing the younger girl closer to her to keep her warm. Seulgi smirk, "Hey vampire, you can also kiss me or suck my blood tonight. I don't mind."

"Why are you so flirty today?!"

"Payback. Now you know how I feel when you're flirting with me." Seulgi laughed. Irene looked at her, "But I like it when you're flirting with me."

Seulgi's face turn red and she nod, "me too." she whispered.

"one kiss won't hurt, right?" Irene asked as she grabs her hand, lean in to kiss her. Seulgi stare at her and smile before doing the same.

and their lips met.

Their first kiss.