▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

"Why did you tell Joohyun to breaking up with me?!" seulgi shouted as soon as she walk inside the living room

"Why did you tell Joohyun to breaking up with me?!" seulgi shouted as soon as she walk inside the living room. Mr Kang put down the newspaper and let out a sigh, "Princess, i'm doing this for your own good-"

"For my own good?! This is my life we're talking about, not yours! I'm the one who know what's good for myself and I love Joohyun! Why did you do this?!"

Mr Kang stare at her before standing up, "I heard she broke your heart two times."

"Only once! The second time was just a misunderstanding! It was her sis-"

"You changed a lot, princess. You started to disobey me and even lied to us. It's because of that playgirl, Bae Irene, right?" he said coldly, causing seulgi to become shocked because he never look at her like that. She looked down, "Joohyun has nothing to do with this! I wanted to tell you and mommy but it's not a perfect time . . ."

Mr Kang frowned, "Irene is on her way here to give back your clothes and things. And I want you to break up with her after that."

"No! You can't force me!"

"Why are you so stubborn!? I just want the best for you and she's not the one for you!"

"She is the one for her." Mrs kang said calmly as she went to them, giving her husband a death glare. Seulgi whimpered, "Mommy, you're not going to force me to break up with Joohyun, right?"

Mrs Bae smile and pat her head, "Of course not, seulgi. And you, Seonjae, how dare you ruining their relationship so that you can make our daughter marry with some stranger."

"But he's nice, rich and also-"

"Joohyun is also nice, rich and she willing to do anything for me! Because she love me! I don't want to marry someone that I don't know!"

"Are you sure she really love you?! What if she just use you to get what she wanted?!"

Seulgi gritted her teeth, "Joohyun will never do that!"

"Yes, I will never do that to you, my lady." they all turned around and saw Irene standing in the doorway with a luggage bag beside her. Seulgi was about to go to her but Mr Kang immediately stop her. His wife swatted his hand away and glare at him, "There's no need to stop her from seeing the love of her life."

Seulgi run toward Irene and hide behind the older girl, "You never like this, daddy! You always nice and let me do whatever I want but why did you try to ruin my relationship with Joohyun?! Just like Jiyoon!"

"My lady, speak nicely to your father." Irene whispered but seulgi ignore her, she was too mad at him that she refuse to listen to anyone, including Irene. Mr Kang groan, "You, Bae Irene! You're the one who caused all this!"

Irene's eyes widened open, "Me? But I only got here!"

"Stop blaming people, Seonjae!"

"I don't care! I wanted you to break up with Seulgi, now!" he shouted. Seulgi shook her head and gave the older girl a pleading look, "Please don't. . ."

"Break up with her!"

"No, Joohyun! You love me, right?"

"You two were not made for each other!"

"That's enough, Seonjae! Why do you keep forcing her?!"

"Because I don't want to see my daughter got hurt again! This girl already broke her heart twice!"

"You-"

"Stop it!" Irene shouted and pull the brunette closer to her, "If you two keep fighting, I won't hesitate to take seulgi away from here!" she said angrily.

Mrs Kang let out a sigh, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I should go now." Irene bowed and stop her movement when seulgi suddenly holding her hand, "I'll go with you." she whispered. "Um I don't think they agree with that, seulgi." Irene nervously look at Mr Kang who keeps glaring at her.

"You can go with her, se-"

"No." Mr Kang walked toward them and pull seulgi away from her, "She's staying here."

Irene frowned, she nod her head and smile at the brunette, "See you later, my lady."

Seulgi sadly smile at her. Mrs Kang rubbed her temple and close the door, "What is wrong with you?" she asked, turning around to look at him, "Why do you determine to make them break up? Have you no shame, Seonjae?"

"I just want to protect our daughter from that heartbreaker! She's nothing but trouble!"

"Seungwan already explained everything to me! That Irene girl is the one who always protecting our daughter from danger!" Mrs kang shouted, "Yes, you gave everything to Seulgi but at the same time, you controlling her! You changed so much after our daughter die-"

Seulgi was shocked when she heard this, "W-What?"

"Don't you dare drag Eunyoung into this! She's already dead!" Kang Seonjae shouted back, temporarily forgot that seulgi is here with them. His wife slapped him, "You never really love seulgi. You just using her to forget about our real daughter!"

"I know seulgi is adopted, okay?! But I never use her!"

Seulgi let out a gasp, "I'm adopted?"

The two of them stopped fighting and look at her in shock, "I'm sorry, sweetie. We actually waited for the perfect time to tell you. . ." Mrs kang said as she hug the brunette. Mr Kang pinched the bridge of his nose, "Look at us now, fighting in front of our daughter. This is all your fault!"

"My fault!? How is this my fault?! You think you're so perfect that you had done nothing wrong? Oh, please~ you're the one who try to ruin their relationship." Mrs kang crossed her arms.

Seonjae gritted his teeth and show their wedding ring, "Me ruining their relationship?! I'm doing this for her own good! If you think what I'm doing is wrong, let's just get a divorce!"

"If you want to divorce so bad, then let's do it!"

"Wh-What did you say?"

"Let's get a divorce." Mrs kang threw the wedding ring at him before walking to the door, "From now on, we're no longer wife and husband. . . kang seonjae." and then, she left.

Seonjae clenched his fist and storm out of the room, while seulgi just watch them in horror.