▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"The party is tomorrow

"The party is tomorrow. So, are you three coming?" Wendy asked as she look at Irene, Jennie and Lisa. The three of them nodded and Wendy glared at Irene, causing the older girl to flinch. Irene sigh, "I'm not going to bother Seulgi there. Don't worry."

"Good." Wendy said coldly before walking away. Jennie smirked, "Girl, I know you will still trying to make Seulgi fall for you right?"

Irene frowned, "I don't want to break her heart again. You know that I need to beg for her to forgive me. I don't want to do that again! It's embarrassing!"

"You're. . . not going to fall for Seulgi, right?" Lisa raised her eyebrow. Irene scoffed, "I'm not. And Seulgi is not the right person for me." she said and scrolling down instagram.

                      𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

              37.1K likes | 322,037 comments

@yerimiese who's ready for the party tomorrow? Me and Seulgi, of course!!!!

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@_imyour_joy : can't wait!

@39saku_chan : uwaa can i come too?

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @39saku_chan : yes, all of you are invited!

@hi_sseulgi : i can't wait too, yerim! 🤩

Irene read the comments and smiles, "I can't wait for the party as well."

-

The party was great. Some of them were dancing, some of them were requesting the songs and some of them even drinking. Irene couldn't deny the fact that Wendy really good at making the party interesting and fun.

She holds the glass of wine and let out a sigh when a girl approached her, "You're Irene, right? A lot of girls say that you really good at using your tongue. Can you show me how good you are?" she smirked.

Irene ignored her, she doesn't have a mood to fuck someone tonight and she's also tired right now.

The girl tried again but Irene give her an apologetic smile before walking to her friend.

"Hey, girl! You better hide now. All the girls were trying to seduce you tonight." Jennie snickered, causing Irene to let out a groan. "Don't worry, I know how to handle them." she sighed.

The two of them flinched when everyone starting to cheering and shouting Seulgi's name. They looked at the dance floor and Irene couldn't believe her eyes, Seulgi was dancing while smirking at the boys. Irene's jaw dropped, she didn't know that Seulgi can dance and she didn't know that that soft baby bear can be so. . . hot when she's dancing.

Seulgi looked at Irene and smirk, giving her the flying kiss. Irene was shocked, her face turning completely red and she couldn't say anything. Is Seulgi seducing her right now? She couldn't tell. Or maybe she's drunk?

Irene gulp, "I-I need to go to the bathroom." she said and walk upstairs.

She went inside and lock the door, covering her face with hands, still blushing.

'WHY SHE HAVE TO BE THAT HOT WHEN SHE'S DANCING?!'

-

"Seulgi, please stop drinking." Joy said, trying to take away the alcohol from the brown hair girl. Seulgi whined and push her away, drinking it again. Yeri and Taeyeon went to them, "Hey! Seulgi! Stop it!" Taeyeon said and take the bottle of alcohol from her.

Seulgi whined and look for another alcohol for her to drink. Yeri shake her head, "She's drunk now. I'm going to take her home now." she said and look at Seulgi again but now, the girl was not there.

"Eh? Where's Seulgi?!"

-

Irene let out a sigh as she close the door behind her. She had to waited for Seulgi to stop dancing in the bathroom so that she won't undress the girl in her mind.

She lift her head up and saw Seulgi walks toward her, "Hm? What are you doing here?" she asked but was caught off guard when Seulgi pushed her inside her room. Since Wendy had a lot of rooms so she give one to Seulgi so that Seulgi have a room for her to sleep if she doesn't want to go to her own house.

"S-Seulgi, what are you doing?" Irene blushed, watching Seulgi who locked the door so that nobody can interrupted them.

Irene internally screamed when Seulgi pushed her in the corner of the room, staring at her, "You're drunk, right?" Irene sighed. There's no way Seulgi is brave enough to do this so she might be drunk now.

She flinched when Seulgi starts to kiss her neck and let out a small whine when Irene doesn't do anything that she wanted.

"Fuck, I can't control myself if you keep doing this." Irene whispered but she then remembered that Seulgi was drunk. She stopped herself from touching the younger girl and sigh, "I can't. You're drunk right now, Seul. I don't want to do this because I know you will hate me." Irene said and pull Seulgi to the bed.

They sat down and Irene just stares at the floor, gasp when Seulgi put her head on her shoulder, sleeping.

Irene blushed,

"Why do I feel this way?"