▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Wendy and Joy were searching for Seulgi when suddenly they saw Irene went outside of Seulgi's room

Wendy and Joy were searching for Seulgi when suddenly they saw Irene went outside of Seulgi's room. Their jaws dropped, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!"

Irene flinched and let out a sigh, holding her chest, "Don't yell at me like that. I might get a heart attack because of you two." she said. Joy crack her knuckles, "Where's Seulgi? What did you do to her?!"

The older blushed and scratched her neck, "She's in her room, sleeping. But I didn't do anything, i swear. I-I need to go now." Irene then quickly walk away from them, she was still thinking about what happened earlier.

Irene ruffle her hair, "Ah!! Did you put something in my drink, Kang Seulgi?! Why did i keep thinking about you now!?"

-

The two girls just watched their friend sleeping with a smile on their faces. "Aww, Seulgi might be our daughter now. Don't you think?" Wendy smirked, causing Joy to blush.

"Shut up." Joy whispered, looking away. Wendy smiles at her and quietly close the door, letting Seulgi sleeping peacefully. They walked to Wendy's room in silence.

Joy stole a glance at her before opening the door, "Don't you think its weird that Irene doesn't do anything to Seulgi?" she asked as soon as they sat down on the bed.

"Irene might be the playgirl in our school but she's not a rapist." Wendy replied, taking out her phone from her pocket. Joy nodded, "True. But Irene seems nervous earlier?"

"I noticed that too. I think there's something happened between them. But, they will never tell us anyway." Wendy let out a sigh.

Joy looked at her, nervously, "Seungwan, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you really like m–"

"Wendy! Joy!" Yeri ran inside the room, explaining that a lot of people now were drunk and they couldn't go home by themselves. Wendy nod, "Alright. Tell my maids to call the cabs for them all."

"Why me?"

"Cause our yerim loves to help people right??" Wendy tease her and Yeri groan, rolling her eyes as she walks back to downstairs. Joy was about to go too but Wendy hold her wrist, "Wait, Sooyoung. Can you repeat the question that you wanted to ask me earlier?"

Joy shook her head, "It's just a stupid question, haha. Oh, okay! I'm coming! Sorry, yeri asked me to help her."

Wendy raised her eyebrow, "Uhh, i didn't hear anything?"

"Of course not! It's because me and Yeri can speak without really speaking! Haha! Bye!" the taller girl ran away, leaving Wendy alone in the room.

Wendy scratched her head as she look at her friend, "Speak without really speaking? That's. . . not real, right?"

". . ."

"What if they are?"

-

Seulgi woke up and rub her eyes. She sat down and let out a sob when she feels a pain in her head. She remembered about what happened last night and blush, it was really embarrassing. Seulgi was drunk so she couldn't control herself.

The brown hair girl went to the bathroom and wash her face. She then heard Wendy talking to someone downstairs so she went down and was shock to see Irene there. Irene was bickering with Wendy and put the white plastic down.

"I told you I didn't do anything to her!"

"I don't believe you!"

"And you think I care?!"

Seulgi walks toward them, her heart pounding harder and harder as she look at Irene. The older girl notice her and look away, blushing, "Oh, you're here."

"Seulgi! Do you want to eat anything?" Wendy asked, smiling a little at her best friend. Seulgi just nod her head and Wendy went to the kitchen without uttering a word. Irene give her the plastic and scratch her neck, "You're drunk last night so I thought maybe you'll need this medicine."

'She remembered?!' Seulgi thought, her face turning red.

Irene look at her and fought back a smile at the panicked look on Seulgi's face. "Do you need anything today, drunk bear?" she teased.

Seulgi cover her face with the plastic and shook her head. Irene giggles, "Cute." she said to herself before walking to the kitchen. Seulgi heard it and smoke coming out from her head. (I don't know if you guys understand this haha)

Irene came back with the glass of water and smiles, "Time to eat your medicine!" she said cheerfully.

"Seulgi hates medicine." Wendy said as she holding the plate that fill with pancakes. Seulgi shake her head and write something on the paper,

'im not that old kang seulgi, okay?'

Seulgi rolled her eyes. She hold out her hand and signal Irene to give her the glass of water. Instead of giving her the glass, Irene took her hand and pulled her close, grinning at her. Seulgi blushed hotly, raised her eyes to hers, and they continue stares at each other for a very long time.

"I feel like a third wheel here." Wendy said and roll her eyes before going back to her room, leaving them alone.