▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Pancakes again?! Can we have something different today since the guest is here?" Irene asked, pulling the chair for Seulgi

"Pancakes again?! Can we have something different today since the guest is here?" Irene asked, pulling the chair for Seulgi. Jiyoon rolled her eyes and put two pancakes on the plate before give it to the brunette, "you should be grateful that i cook for you."

Seulgi nodded and wrote something on the paper,

'yeah and besides, i love pancakes!'

"Really?! Then should I make a lot of pancakes when we're married in the future?!"

'just keep dreaming, irene.'

Irene pouted and eat the food in silence. Eunbi threw the carton milk into a bin and sat down beside Jiyoon, smiling at seulgi, "Sooo how did you two know each other? I'm really curious, actually because irene never have a girlfriend."

"hey, that's not true!"

"the girls that you keep bringing to our home? that's not your girlfriends but friends with benefit, right?"

Irene scoffed, "they're not my friends and i already quit doing all that stuff!"

Eunbi smirked and point at the brunette, "because of seulgi? ooh I already told you, unnie, our playgirl irene is in love with her!"

Seulgi blushed and tuck her hair behind her ear, waiting for Irene to speak up about it. Irene sigh, "Please stop. I don't have any crush on anybody."

"Oh really? The way you stare at Seulgi, it's obvious! Our irene has a crush on seulgi, our irene has a crush on seulgi, our–"

Irene face palmed, she can't stop her siblings from teasing her so she always just let them be. But she's afraid that seulgi might get uncomfortable. Irene turn to her, "Are you done eating?"

Seulgi nodded.

"Good. Now, come on." the older said and pull her to the room, leaving the annoying sisters in the kitchen. Seulgi sat on the bed, giggling, "Aww you have a crush on me!"

Irene rolled her eyes, "Yes, it's true. I had a huge crush on you but I just don't like it when people teasing me about it!"

"Why? Because you don't want girls to run away from you?" Seulgi let out a soft laugh.

"My lady, you know that i already stopped doing all those things. I want to be loyal, only to you." she smiled and sit beside the brunette. Seulgi tilt her head, smiling back, "Really? You're not going to break your promise?"

Irene shook her head, "Never." she said and lean in for a kiss but seulgi quickly push her face away, blushing furiously, "I-I'm bored! How about we play a game?"

"Game?"

The sound of the door being kicked startled them and eunbi sat between them, "Hello! I'm here to share you some embarrassing photos and stories of Irene!" she said cheerfully while Irene freaking out about the broken door.

"when she was little, she almost kill me for scaring her!"

Seulgi took the paper that near her and write something on it,

'well, that's not really embarrassing because i will do the same, you know.'

"Yeah but this is the funny part! When Irene chasing me, she tripped and fell down the stairs! She break her leg and couldn't go to the school trip!"

Irene rolled her eyes and look away, she doesn't want to look at seulgi after her sister told her about the embarrassing things that she did.

"You know, there's a dog here when we were little, it always come here because of Irene. She always feed it but the neighbour doesn't like it at all and hurt that dog! So when irene find out about that, she was so angry that she almost burn their house down! She was 10 that time. "

Seulgi stared amusedly at irene, while the latter still avoiding eye-contact with her.

-

"Be careful on your way home." Irene said as she help Seulgi wearing the coat. The younger girl giggles and nod her head, "Yes, mom."

Irene grinned, "You know, daddy might be better."

"Bae Irene." Seulgi rolled her eyes and wave at her, "See you at school."

"Yeah, see ya."

"oh and also," Seulgi kissed her cheeks and whispered, "Don't worry, your story is not embarrassing. It's really cute and maybe, it will make me fall for you. Bye~" she smirk before walking away.

Irene gulp, her face turned red and she went inside, looking at Jiyoon who sat on the couch.

"Please don't tell her friends that she went here." Irene sighed and walk to the kitchen to drink something. Jiyoon crossed her arms, "But I have to."

"But she doesn't want us to tell them. Please? Do it for her?"

"Alright. But I only do it for Seulgi. She must have her reason why she came here in the first place and not to her friend's place." Jiyoon said and went inside the room to call Wendy.

Irene sigh and shook her head. She blushed when she remember about earlier,

"ah! seulgi kissed me! this must be a dream!"