▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

"Actually, I

"Actually, I.  .  . that girl is you."

Seulgi's smile disappeared and her face turning completely red,

'WAIT WHAT?!'

"I never felt this way before. I guess Jennie is right. I played with a lot of girls feelings that I don't know what love is now." Irene said sadly and look down, "I thought I can play with yours too but when I'm with you, my heart started to beat really fast, I couldn't stop being nervous when I'm around you."

Seulgi looked at the paper, thinking what should she write. She bit her lower lips, 'i like her too but isn't this a little early?'

Irene sighed, "I'm a bad person for trying to hurt your feelings. Making you fall in love with me and then hurting you .  .   . but my plans failed. I'm the one who fall in love with you instead." she said and lift her head up.

Seulgi take out her pen and was about to write something on it but,

"Seulgi? Irene? What are you two doing here? The class almost start." Wendy said as she and Joy run toward them. Irene gasp and check her watch, "Shoot! I forgot that I need to help the teacher. See you three ladies later." she winked at them before running to the office.

Wendy rubbed her temple, "Let's go, Seul. Mrs Jang will scold us if we didn't go now."

Seulgi nodded her head and just follow her friends, still thinking about what happened earlier.

-

'Ahh, i hate what happened today!' Seulgi thought as she laid down on the bed. She stares at the wall and let out a sigh,

'thank god that wendy and joy came at the perfect time. it's going to be a little awkward if they didn't. and irene looks so sad when she confessed her feelings to me . . . wait. irene confessed her feelings to me?' Seulgi cover her face with the pillow, 'my crush likes me back!!'

'but i have to rejected her. it's too early.' Seulgi thought and look at the calendar sadly, 'and besides, wendy told me to stay away from her. how did i end up liking her tho.'

Seulgi shake her head and walks to her table, 'just forget about irene, kang!' she reminded herself but end up thinking about her all night.

-

'we have a lot of exams today and i couldn't stop thinking about that stupid play girl bunny! i swear if i failed the test, im going to kill her.' Seulgi thought and flinch when someone tap her shoulder.

"Helo." Irene grinned, waving at her. Seulgi's face turned red and wave at her back, looking away.

Irene let out a sigh, "You looks uncomfortable around me. I get it, it's because of my yesterday confession right? Sorry, can't help myself."

Seulgi rolled her eyes and type something on the phone and show it to her,

'i hate you. i just can't stop thinking about you last night and it's your fault 😤.'

Irene smirked, "Aww, its not my fault, my lady. I'm charming, amazing, beautiful, cute, adorable, funny and all the girls are always fighting over me. Even I couldn't resist myself. I mean, look at this face, it's amazing."

Seulgi scoffed,

'you're so full of yourself.'

"I only do it in front of you, my lady." Irene winked and lean closer to her face, causing seulgi to become annoyed.

Seulgi shake her head and push her face away before leaving Irene alone who still smiling at her.

"Hey, watch out!"

Seulgi was shocked when the car almost hit her, thank god that irene was there. Irene holds her hand tightly, "My lady, I know you already fall for me but please be careful, you almost get hit by the car. I don't care if you fall for me harder though." she smirked, thinking that her flirting finally working.

Seulgi didn't say anything and just twist her ear, causing Irene to scream in pain.

"Ouch! Sorry!"

-

"There. We finally arrived here safely." Irene smiles and pat her head, "Hope you do your best. I heard from my teacher that it will be 10x harder."

Seulgi hit her arm,

'that's not helping at all!'

Irene laughed, "Alright, I'm sorry. And, Seulgi. You don't have to answer me right away. I'll wait for you. And if you don't like me, it's okay. We can stay as friends, right?" she said and walk away. Seulgi quickly stop her,

'wait! irene, im still thinking about it. but i promised i will you give the answer after this. just give me a little bit of times and i will tell you.'

Irene chuckles and nod, "And I'm here, waiting for you to give me the answer that I'm hoping for, my lady." she said, kissing the back of her hand.

Seulgi could feel herself blushing.

"Hey, I almost forgot. If you pass this exam, I will bring you to one my favourite place. Just see me at the bus stop and tell me your result." Irene wave at her before going to her own class.

Seulgi smiles to herself,

'flirt.'

-

Irene sat on the bench, replying to all the texts while waiting for Seulgi. She was a little bit happy because she finally passed the exams. But Irene was worried about Seulgi.

She sighed, "Where is she?"

Irene heard the footsteps and look at Seulgi who was running toward her with a smile on her face. She was shock when Seulgi hug her, showing her the result of her exams.

"You passed? Congratulations!" Irene chuckles and kiss her forehead, she did that unintentionally, of course.

Seulgi smiles,

'how about you? did you pass the exams?'

"Yep, all A's, baby."

Seulgi hit her chest and throw her phone at her,

'im not your baby, flirty irene🙄'

Irene smiles, "You're my baby bear. Or should I call you, baby girl?"

Seulgi blushed and hit her head. Irene yelp, holding her head as she glare at Seulgi, "What? Fine, I'm sorry. So, you're ready?"

Seulgi looked at her in confusion.

"ah ah ah, i think my lady already forgot about what i promised her this morning." Irene smirked.

Seulgi sighed and type something on her phone before show it to her,

'yeah, i forgot about that. but is this place really that good?'

"Yep, that place is really beautiful!"

Seulgi crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

Irene chuckles, "Have I ever lied to you, my lady?" she said and holds her hand, "We should go now before it's raining."

Seulgi nodded and look at her face, smiling,

'i guess, being with irene is not a bad idea.'