▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"Ah, I'm alone now

"Ah, I'm alone now." Irene sigh as she walk to her house, without seulgi and her best friends. It's because they were really busy. Seulgi making some weird excuses while Jennie and Lisa said that they have a date today so they can't hang out with her. The raven hair girl stopped in front of the toys shop, smile softly when she see a big teddy bear. That remind her, the Christmas is near and she remembered that seulgi want a Teddy bear for her present.

She hold the doorknob and was about to enter the shop, but someone stop her.

"Come with me."

"Yeojin!? What are you doing here?!" Irene looked at her in surprise. It's been a weeks since she last seen Yeojin, well its not like she want to see her anyway. Yeojin point at the car, "You said you want to know your girlfriend past. I can take you there if you want."

"Uh, where?"

"To the crime place."

Irene gasped, "Are you crazy?!"

". . . a little."

"I'm not going there! And besides, I don't want to know her past! She will tell me if she wanted to!"

Yeojin smirked and cross her arms, "What if she doesn't trust you with her past? What if she doesn't want to tell you about her past? About what happened with her and why she got kidnapped?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. Irene rolled her eyes, "It's not like you know her past, anyway. Whatever. I'm not coming and that's final. You can't conv-AH!"

The latter pushed her inside the car before driving to some unknown place. Irene groaned, her head hit the window just now. "Are you seriously kidnapping me right now?"

"No. I'm taking you against your will."

"That's literally the same thing."

Yeojin didn't respond. She turn on the radio and put it in the highest volume so she can't listen to Irene's talking. After an hour, they finally arrived at the building. It was huge and a lot of people coming in and out of the building. Irene's jaw dropped, "You said you want to take me to the crime place?"

"You're so stupid for believing me."

"Someday, I will put her in the hospital." the older glare at her before following her inside. She look around, the place was so beautiful, even in the inside. She was too busy looking at the decoration that she doesn't see seulgi was standing behind her.

Seulgi saw her and quickly hide behind joy, "What is Joohyun doing here?!"

"Joohyun? Oh, you mean Irene? I saw her. Do you invite her here, Seul?"

"Of course not! I made some lame excuses at her so that I can go here."

Joy sighed, "Why can't you tell her the truth that you're coming back here to take the document about you got kidnapped?"