▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Yeojin smirked, "Well that was easy

Yeojin smirked, "Well that was easy. But you have to do something for me in return." she said and look at irene who looks regret with her decision.

"What is it?"

"You'll see, Bae." Yeojin replied before taking her phone out. The teacher was busy teaching that she didn't see it. Irene frown, "Phone is not allowed in class. you know that."

The girl scoffed, "So? What are you going to do, Bae? Tell the teacher about this? Mrs Jo never believe you anyway because I'm the best student here who always got straight A in all my exams."

Irene just keep quiet, arguing with her is pointless. She sighed and rest her head on the table, trying to ignore the girl beside her. The older girl flinched when Yeojin suddenly standing up, "Hold my phone for a minute, please. I want to tie my shoelace."

"Okay?" Irene hold her phone while looking at her in confusion, she didn't realise that Mrs Jo was coming toward their way. "Irene! No phone in class!"

Irene gasp, "This is not my phone, Mrs Jo! I just help her hold it!"

Mrs Jo crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow, "Her?"

"Yeojin!"

"It's impossible because I sat here for the whole time, Mrs Jo." Yeojin said, all the students turning around to see that she's sitting beside the window. Mrs Jo sigh, "Detention for you, irene!"

Irene gritted her teeth and glare at her before sitting down.

-

Irene waited for the teacher inside the empty classroom while writing 'i will not bring my phone in class' for 100 times. She look at the clock and sigh, it's been an hour since the school finished.

"that yeojin." she growl and throw a crumpled paper in the bin. Irene heard the door being open and her eyes lit up when she see seulgi walking inside the class.

Seulgi sigh, sitting on the table in front of her, "Why are you in detention, irene?"

"Because of Yeojin!"

"So now you're blaming people, hm? Stop it already and tell the truth."

Irene clenched her fist and stand up, glaring at the brunette, "Why can't anybody trust me?! You know me better than anyone else, but why can't you trust me?!"

"Joohyun, i-"

"No. I just want you to believe me, only you. Is it hard for you to trust me, seulgi? If it's hard then I should just keep quiet. Because everything that come out from my mouth is a lie." Irene said coldly and grabbed her bag. seulgi stop her by holding her wrist, frowning, "Wait, joohyun! Please don't say that, I never said that you're a liar!"

"Yeah because you don't want to hurt my feelings, that's all! Go away, I don't want to see you anymore." Irene turned around, too angry to look at seulgi.

Seulgi's heart break into million pieces when she heard this. She doesn't know what to say and look down, quietly crying.

"You're . . . crying?" Irene gasp, she was angry with herself for making her girlfriend crying, "Seulgi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I-" Irene tried to hold her hand but seulgi push her away. The brunette shook her head, "I-I'm going home."

"Wait! Seulgi!" Irene let out a groan and ruffle her hair frustratedly, "Why the fuck did you do that to Seulgi, Bae?!"

Yeojin watched her from outside of the class and sigh, "Yes, our plan work. They will break up soon."

"Good. Don't fail me, Im."

"Don't worry, I won't." she said before ending the call.

-

Irene laid on the couch, she stare blankly at the ceiling. Eunbi was cooking in the kitchen and look at her sister, "Hey, can you please help me?"

"You're the one who wanted to cook today, brat." the older girl replied and buried her face on the pillow. Eunbi groaned, "You guys are not going to break up. It's normal for couple to fight, you know."

Irene gasped and run toward her, "She won't breaking up with me?"

"I don't think so. But you should apologise, irene. You're quite mean to her earlier."

"I know but what if she ignore me? I don't want that to happen." Irene sighed and bang her head on the table, "Murder me, Eunbi."

Eunbi hit her head with the stick, hard, "Stop that. Just think positive!"

"Ouch!! Where did you get that stick?!"

"Oh." Eunbi chuckles nervously, "From the tree behind our house."

"You cut our tree?!"

"There's a monkey there and it keep mocking me!"

"Idiot!"

-

Irene couldn't sleep well that night. She tossing and turning, trying to sleep.

"you lied to me! you break my trust, irene!" seulgi shouted as she storm out of the room. irene stop her, "seulgi, please! i can explain!"

"no need to explain, liar! this is why nobody believe you! because you're a liar!"

irene sobbed, "but i really want to know about your past! i want to know why you hide it from everyone! i swear i won't tell anyone!"

"oh, you won't tell anyone?" seulgi scoffed, "you think i will believe that? you're not only breaking my trust but you also break my heart, bae!"

"i'm sorry, seulgi! i-"

"this is your problem! you always apologise and then do it again! you never learn your mistakes! that's it, i'm leaving you."

irene hold her wrist and beg, "don't! i love you, kang seulgi! please don't leave me!"

"you always say that but actually you lied about your feelings for me! this is the reason why i don't love you!"

Irene was stunned, "w-what?"

"you heard me! i never love you! i lied to you too. now, goodbye irene." seulgi slam the door shut. irene gulp, "it was . . . a lie. she never love me."

"her feelings for me. it's all fake."

"seulgi never love me."

"she never love-"

"SEULGI!" Irene jerk awake, gasping for breath. That dream was too real for her. She stand up and went to the kitchen to drink a water.

She flinched when she hear someone knocking on the door. Irene gulped and open the door, thinking it was a killer or something. But her heart beating fast when she see seulgi standing there, while wearing the white pajamas and she hold the pillow.

"seulgi? what are you doing here?"

Seulgi look down,

"can i . . . sleep here tonight?"