▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

They went inside the house but the brunette still hasn't talk to her, it makes Irene feel worried that seulgi will break up with her

They went inside the house but the brunette still hasn't talk to her, it makes Irene feel worried that seulgi will break up with her. She feel so dumb for following someone that she doesn't really know just because she want to know what happened to Seulgi in the past. Irene clenched her fist, 'i'm so stupid. seulgi shouldn't be with someone like me in the first place.'

Seulgi come closer to her and give her a lingering kiss on her lips, something that Irene never expect her to do. Irene frowned, "Is that a goodbye kiss? If it is, can you do it longer please?"

"It's not a goodbye kiss." Seulgi replied, "It might be one if you took that file, hyun. But you didn't. I'm so proud of you."

"Y-You're proud of me?"

"Of course i am and i--stop looking at me like that. Anyway, I watched everything in the cctv room so when you said you scared of losing me, it makes me happy for some reason. Thank you." Seulgi smiled and pinch her cheeks. Irene grinned, pulling her close, "You're welcome, I guess. I'm just scared that you will think poorly of me. The thought of you hating and leaving me here alone, it always makes my heart ache. I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you, hm?"

Seulgi peck her lips, "You did nothing wrong to me. I will always brag about how you treat me to my friends, how you always look after me when I'm sick and how you always buy something special to me. You're seriously in love with me, right?"

"I'm madly in love with you, my lady! And after we get married, I will always spoil you both!"

"Both?"

"You and our child, of course." Irene smiled. Seulgi blush and look away, "O-Oh, I thought you want to marry another woman."

Irene chuckles and wrap her arms around her waist, "I'm loyal only to you, don't worry."

"That's one of the reasons why I love you so much."

"I love you too!" Irene kissed her forehead. Seulgi hold her hand and pull her to the couch, "I think you should know about my past."

"W-Wait, my lady. If you don't want to tell me, then it's fine! I'm not forcing you–"

"But I want to. I trusted you, joohyun. And I'm also ready to tell you this so. . ." the brunette turned around, looking at her straight into her eyes, "listen carefully."

-
FLASHBACK

"Happy birthday, princess!" Mr kang clapped his hands as he watch his daughter blow out the candles. Seulgi hug Seungwan tightly, "Thank you for all this, wannie!"

Seungwan let out a giggles and pat her head, "you should be thanking your dad for agreeing to have a party in his office."

"Thank you, daddy!"

"No need to thank me, princess! You're my daughter, after all." Mr kang smiled. All of her friends are here and they seems to have a great time. A tall guy went to Seulgi, scratching his neck and look away from his crush, "Happy birthday, Seul."

Seulgi beam, "Thank you, taeyong!"

"I wanted to give you this for so long. And you know that I will move to Italy next week." he said as he give her the bracelet, "I made this myself. Hope you like it."

"I love it! Thank you, this is really cool!"

"And I want to tell you something."

"Oh what is it?"

Taeyong blushed, "Seulgi, there's something I wanted to tell you and I don't know if this is the right time to do it but I just want to say that I—"

They flinched when Sooyoung suddenly turn on the music and all of them starting to dance. Seulgi raised her eyebrow, "What do you want to tell me?"

Taeyong shook his head and give her a smile, "Nah, it's not really that important. Go enjoy your party, birthday girl." he patted her head. Seulgi smile at him before running to her friends while Jiyoon and Yeojin just watch her in jealousy.

They saw two suspicious men that were standing at the doorway, they should call the police or informing someone about it but they didn't. Instead, they smirk at each other, have a plan of how to get rid of seulgi. The two girls walked to Seulgi and 'accidentally' spill the drink on her dress, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, seulgi! Yeojin, you're so clumsy!"

Yeojin sigh and rolled her eyes.

Seulgi smile, shaking her head, "No its okay! I should change my clothes now. Wannie, hold my drink for me."

Seungwan nod her head before enjoying the party again.

Seulgi walked past the two men, she gasp when they suddenly pull her outside of the office. She tried to scream but they cover her mouth with the handkerchief, it makes her feel dizzy and she then fainted.

No one realised that she's gone.

They were too busy enjoying the party.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So that's how I got kidnapped by them." Seulgi said as she sit on the older lap, "Daddy said that all of my family members and my friends tried looking for me but no traces, nothing. It took police a month to finally found me."

Irene's eyes widened open, "What did they do to you?"

"They made me watched something that I will never forget for the rest of my life. The way they killed the poor kids in front of me, i-i tried screaming for help and tried to run away but never succeed. After a month, the police found me and but I couldn't talk anymore. I was too scared." she said.

Irene could feel her body shaking so she hold her close, rubbing her back to calm her down, "What about the bruises on your back?"

"I fell when I tried to escape. It's still hurt actually. . ."

Wasting no time, the older girl run to the fridge and grab the ice pack before running to Seulgi again. She tug the shirt up and gently put the ice pack on her back. Seulgi hissed, "You know you don't have to do this."

"But you're hurting right now. And I'm supposed to take care of you." Irene said and kiss her cheeks.

Seulgi giggles,

"Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, my lady."