▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"Hey, you must be Seulgi

"Hey, you must be Seulgi." Irene smiles as she walks toward Seulgi but the brown hair girl just ignored her. Mrs Jo rolled her eyes and hit Irene's head with the book, "Have you finish your test, miss Bae?"

"Yes, Mrs Jo." Irene nodded and gave the paper to her teacher. Mrs Jo looked at Seulgi and pat her back, "This is your first day, right? Where are your friends?"

Seulgi, without saying anything, pointed at Wendy, who was waiting outside of the class. Wendy looked at them and wave at Mrs Jo, smiling at her.

'Is she mute or something?' Irene thought.

Mrs Jo smiles at Wendy back and look at Irene, "Why are you still standing here, miss Bae?"

"I. . . I want to. . . I want to show Seulgi something!"

Seulgi acted like she didn't hear her and went to Wendy. Irene let out a chuckles and cross her arms, "I like challenges, baby. And I will have you no matter what." she said to herself and Mrs Jo hit her head again.

"Get out of my class now!"

"Ouch! My head!"

-

Irene sighed as she walks to the cafeteria. She rubbed her head and pout, 'Tch. If you really hate me that much, why don't you just cut my hands?!' she thought.

"Hey, girl!" Jennie smiles but her smiles disappear when she saw how angry Irene was. Irene glare at her and sat in front of her with her leg crossed over her knee. Lisa ran to them and smiles at Irene, "Irene! I was searching for you!"

Jennie raised her eyebrow, "Why her? Why not me?"

Lisa patted her back and sigh, "Don't worry. I still love you. By the way, have you guys seen the new girl in our school? You know. . . Kang-"

"Kang Seulgi. 17. Birthday, February 10. Place of birth, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, South Korea." Irene said and smiles at her.

The two of them looked at Irene, speechless.

"H-How do you know about that?" Lisa asked and look at Jennie in confusion. Jennie sighed and facepalm, "That's a typical Bae Irene. Don't worry about it."

Irene rolled her eyes, "Lisa, I need your help."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Try convince Seulgi to be my girlfriend."

Jennie scoffed, "Do you really think that that will work? Oh no, girl. Kang Seulgi is a hard to deal with."

"Hard to deal with? What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, girl. She really hard to read and she never talk to anyone before. Not even Wendy."

Irene laughed loudly, making all the students look at her in a weird way. Lisa cover her face in embarrassment and shook her head, "I don't know her." she said to them. Irene pushed her away and look at Jennie, "You know I can get anyone, right? I want it. I got it. I want Seulgi. I got Seulgi." she said and leave the two of them.

Jennie sighed and look at Lisa, "I will bring her to the mental hospital after school."

"Yeah, you should do that."

-

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

             52.1K likes | 12, 836 comments

@todayis_wendy : go follow her account!  @hi_sseulgi

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@yerimiese : done!

@hi_sseulgi : 🥺🍫

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @hi_sseulgi : are you hungry, seul? i bought you foods!

-@hi_sseulgi, replied to @todayis_wendy: 🤩🎉

-

Irene looked at the comments and raise her eyebrow, "is she seriously a mute? even on the phone? what is going on with this world these days?" she sighed and look at Joy who was talking with Yeri.

Irene ran to them and smiles, "Hey, ladies. Want to grab some foods? My treat~"

"What do you want now?" Joy asked coldly and cross her arms. The older chuckles and tilt her head, "Tell me more about Seulgi."

"No. That's my best friend!" Yeri shouted and Joy then clear her throat, "Our"

"Our best friends!"

Irene sighed, "Look, she's kinda cute and we really perfect for each other. Right?"

"Oh no." Yeri shook her head and suddenly, two girls ran towards them and try to get Irene's attention. Joy smirked, "Better take care of them first before flirting our Seulgi."

Irene rolled her eyes and smiles at the two girls, "Do you want to see a magic trick, girls?"

They nodded and can't stop giggling. Irene pointed at the wall and said, "Look at the wall. Count from 1 to 3 and I will disappear. Ready?"

The two girls nodded again and look at the wall, "1. . . 2. . ."

Irene ran away and hide inside the empty classroom. The two girls looked around, trying to find Irene,

"WOW! SHE'S REALLY A MAGICIAN!"

Irene face palmed and look at her phone. "hi_sseulgi, huh?" she smirked and follow the girl's account.

-

Seulgi was studying at the library and heard a ding from her phone. She looked at it and tilted her head in confusion.

[@renebaebae started following you.]

         renebaebae wants to send a message

                     decline ● accept