▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Mr Lee place the tray of food on the table and wait for his daughter to finish showering

Mr Lee place the tray of food on the table and wait for his daughter to finish showering. He sat on the bed, looking at all the drawings that she draw before she got kidnapped. He heard the sound of the door being open and there she is, looking at him coldly.

"Jieun–"

"Get out of my room."

"But I just want to talk to you. You've been ignoring everyone, including your family."

Her daughter pushed him out before slamming the door shut. Mr Lee sigh and went to the living room with a heavy heart, "I'm sorry, honey but there's nothing I can't do."

"Can I try talk to her?" his 17 years old son, raised his hand and look at his dad, hoping that he will agree. But no, Mr shook his head, "I don't think that's a good idea, Jingyu."

The middle child laughed, "Yeah, probably because Jingyu hyung doesn't know how to comfort people. He will probably make our problem worse!" he said. Jingyu twisted his ear, "Hey! I know how to comfort people! I'm not like you!"

"Boys, stop fighting!" Mrs Lee shouted at them and they both shut up, "So what should we do now?" she turned to Mr Lee who looks like he's thinking about something.

Mr Lee smiles, "There's this girl that can help us. She's my boss girlfriend actually."

"Are you sure she can help us?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

-

Irene open her eyes and saw seulgi still sleeping beside her. She giggles, wrapping her arm around the younger girl waist before going to sleep again.

Seulgi woke up and turn around, facing irene who's sleeping peacefully, "Baby, wake up. You promised you want to go with me to Mr Lee house today." she shake the older girl but irene didn't budge. The brunette whine, "Joohyun! I said wake up!"

"Five more minutes, please. . ." Irene whispered, pulling seulgi close to her, "Just give me five more minutes. Besides, it's sunday today."

"Fine. Only five minutes, you heard me?"

"Hmh."

Seulgi tried to stand up but irene stop her from doing so, pouting, "Nooo, stay with me. It's getting cold and you're the only who can make me feel warm."

"You also know that your maids still didn't return from the holiday yet, right? I need to prepare breakfast for the three of us."

"But Eunbi had a sleepover last night and she's not here now. We're going to mr Lee house later so we can go to the nearest restaurant before that."

Seulgi sigh and snuggle close to the older girl, "You've convinced me. Good job."

Irene kissed her forehead and they both drifted to sleep.