▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

Irene stares at the television screen for too long that she didn't realise that she's late for school

Irene stares at the television screen for too long that she didn't realise that she's late for school. Jiyoon knocked on her bedroom door and shouted, "Hey! You have school today, remember?! We're going to be late and it will be your fault!"

"No need to wait for me. I have something else to do." Irene responded, sighing as she grab her bag. She was about to open the door when she heard a strange noises coming from her nightstand. Irene pulled out a drawer and gasp, Seulgi's phone is in there.

"Oh shit, I forgot to give this back to her!" Irene put the phone inside her pocket and ran outside, ignoring her sister shouting her name.

Jiyoon groaned, "That brat. . . !"

"Am I a brat too, unnie?"

"JUST GO TO SCHOOL, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

-

Irene sighed, finally arrived at the school. She smiles when she see Seulgi walk through the school gates and run to her, "Hey, my lady!"

Seulgi turn around and smiles a little, waving at her.

"You look beautiful today. No, you look beautiful every day! Very stunning! You make me fell for you harder." Irene grinned.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and show something on her phone,

'flirt. anyway, do you want to go to the cafeteria with me? like right now?'

Irene nodded, "Sure! Lead the way, my lady." she kissed the back of her hand before following behind Seulgi, still smiling.

'stop smiling. you look like an idiot.'

"I'm not an idiot. But a little bunny that madly in love with the princess." she winked and Seulgi can't help but to laugh (in silence of course). Irene furrowed her eyebrows, "What? It's true!"

'alright, little bunny. let's see if you can make this princess fall for you.'

"I already did. But you never admit it, right?" Irene smirked and cross her arms. Seulgi pushed her away and smirk, shaking her head,

'i know you can make all girls fall for you but im really hard to get, you know?'

"Ah, don't worry. I'm quite competitive. Just wait, my lady. We will end up marrying and have two kids or three. And your name will change from kang to bae."

'ha! we'll see about that.'

Seulgi giggles and walk to the cafeteria, while Irene just standing there, grinning.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

-

Irene smiles as she lay down on the bed, it was tiring but seeing seulgi today make her happy. She took out her phone and let out a giggles when she see Seulgi's post in Instagram.